- who? -

I stared at him from across the hall.

He looked so dashing in a tux and I was curious as to why I just thought of it now.

His body was really toned and sculpted. His body was enough to seduce one right away. Like I can't take my eyes off him.

"You may now kiss the bride" I looked to the bride and groom who smiled at each other as they shared a kiss.

It might not look like it but I'm all about romance. The princess and prince type. The one that'll sweep you away but by the looks of it I ain't getting that treatment.

I looked back at the guy who hasn't even spared me a peek. One second ago he was buying me a really expensive dress and the next he doesn't even realize I still exist.

"Let's go party" I looked back to the couple and realized that the ceremony has ended and it's time for the party.

I looked back to the guy who went to the groom's side and gave him a hug and a handshake.

I walked along with others who were going toward the event hall for the party.

I decided to get a seat in one of the tables.

I was alone. My best friend was there dancing with other people while I sat here. I'm in a country that I have never been to which I don't know anyone aside from my best friend.

I played with my phone for a bit before someone came and sat in front of me.

"Hey do you know Mr. Park Jimin?" I looked at her. She was a girl probably the same age as me. I'm 23 and she looks like my age. I don't look like my age I look incredibly younger. People often think I'm still 16 which is quite annoying at times especially when you want to watch a 18+ movie.

"Uhm.. Sorry no." I smiled at her and returned to my phone.

"How could you not know him. It's that guy over there wearing a black tux and a light blue necktie. I'm not sure if you've noticed but he's been looking at you the entire night." I looked back and realized the guy she's talking about is the guy who bought me this dress and who's been acting mean.

Park Jimin.

So that's his name.

"oh." I looked back at the girl still unable to come up with words to say.

How does this girl know him? Is he famous or something?

"Oh? You lucky girl. Do you have any idea who he is?" She shot words at me with a shocked stare.

"He's a part of the famous group called BTS. See those guys he's talking to?" I looked around again to notice that he's gathered around a table with 6 other guys.

I turned to her and nodded. "Those are the rest of the members."

I looked at her again.

"I didn't know." she sighed and stood up.

"Okay well good luck with whatever you're doing then." She got her purse and walked out of the table.

I thought about the guy- I mean Jimin for a while and decide that I didn't care to be honest.

I yawned and decided to rest my head on the table.

One second later I drifted to sleep.

___
Yeyyyyy an update. More to come ❤