- sorry? -

"Just stay close you'll be fine. I'll protect you" Yuri said with her arm on my shoulder.

We just entered school and I could feel the cold stares from people. It isn't a shocking thing for people to treat me this way knowing a large population of people are BTS stans. I knew the issue would've spread by now and man was I right.

"Don't mind them" Yuri said as she held on to me tighter and we walked to our lockers.

I punched in my code and opened my locker door knowing that there'd be something inside it. Wow I am really good at prediction cause I found a piece of paper slipped into my locker.

You're so lucky he even laid his eyes on you. You should appreciate him. He deserves the world not some garbage like you.

I held back my tears as I took the words to heart. 

"Are you okay?" Before I could hide the piece of paper Yuri grabbed it from my hands.

"Oh this piece of shit. Who does she think she is? I'm gonna find this girl and show her that she's the garbage." I held Yuri by the arm and wiped of my tears that seemingly leaked.

"No please don't" I sighed. I closed my locker door and dragged Yuri to our first class.

Gladly some people didn't know about the issue since they basically don't care about BTS but some girls we're just giving me a really disgusted look.

I sat on my chair and Yuri sat on hers.

"Why'd you do that to Jimin? He's so kind and he cared about you so much. I always saw you him waiting for you to be finished with your class but you just ditched him for another guy." My seatmate, Jaena, said while putting her books on top of her table.

"I didn't" I whispered to myself. 

"Good morning class" Our teacher said getting into the room.

We stood up and paid our respect.

As we sat back down all I could think about was how much it hurt when I didn't even do anything wrong.

__

"I know it must be really hard but I'm here for you." After class I immediately walked out the halls cause I felt extremely suffocated. Yuri had practice so I asked her I'd go ahead first. But when I got out Taehyung was waiting for me so we decided to just sit at the cafe.

"Thanks Tae." I smiled at him and continues sipping my latte.

"He's sorry you know." I stopped for a moment and just looked at the table blankly.

"He said he's gonna make this right. He's gonna work on something to make this better." My tears went out and I wasn't able to stop them.

"He says he's sorry and-" I felt so in pain that I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore.

"If he is sorry then why hasn't he done anything? I'm here being called a slut and all he's doing is apologizing and he can't even apologize personally?" I stood up and left. I went straight home.

I dropped on my bed and broke down in tears.

I couldn't take it anymore. All the things that has happened to me are breaking me.

Suddenly Yuri came in.

"Si Ah, you've got to see this."

__

OIOIOIOIOIOI HELLOOOO im sooooooooooo sorry for being so inactive *180 degree bow* my phone still hasn't been fixed so im using a laptop hueheuehuehue anyway lots of love. I WONDER WHAT YURI IS SHOWING SI AH JHDHEDAIUWEGHDIUA HAHAHHAHAH BYEEE LOVE YA