- sober -

My head throbbed as I sat up on my bed.

Great. I was drunk and now I'm sober and in pain.

I yawned as I stood up and put my slippers on until I bumped into someone and fell on my bum.

"Oh sorry Si Ah." Taehyung said as he helped me up.

"Oh hey Tae~" I stood up and was about to open the door when I realized—

WTF IS TAEHYUNG DOING IN MY ROOM

"Oh my god Tae. What are you doing in my room?" I stared at him as he laughed.

"You were so drunk last night so I accompanied you home. It was really late and I was worried about you so I decided to stay over." He walked to the sofa and got his phone.

"Don't worry I slept in the sofa and Yuri changed your clothes for you." He smiled and I felt relieved.

"Where are the other members? And is your manager alright with you staying here?" I asked and he stood up and pinched my cheek.

"You're so cute. The other members have passed out and are sleeping in the living room while Jungkook is staying in Yuri's room." My eyes flared as I ran out to see five men in pain as soon as they were sobered up.

"Oh." I ran to the kitchen despite the pain I was going through to get some food to help with the pain.

"Uhm guys have something to eat." I put some medicine and food on the table in the living room.

"Thanks Si Ah." Namjoon said with a smile.

Taehyung soon walked out of the room and joined us as we ate.

I counted them until I noticed one wasn't with us (aside from Jungkook who was probably in Yuri's room).

"Jimin..." I looked at the sofa to see a boy sleeping deeply.

"Ya Jimin-ah wake up." Yoongi said and the boy sat right up.

"Argh." He held his head.

I stood up almost going near him to help but everyone stopped and stared at me which made me stop in my tracks.

"Uhm I'm gonna wake up Yuri." I smiled nervously as I ran to my best friends room.

As soon as I got in I saw Yuri sleeping as Jungkook sat on the sofa.

"Oh you're up" I said to Jungkook and he smiled.

"Yuri wake up sleepy head." Yuri's eyes opened and she sat up.

"My sleep was so good until you ruined it." She said as she yawned.

"5 more minutes" She said as she laid back down.

"No we're already eating." I dragged her and she stood up and continued dragging her out to the living room.

"Jungkook come one we're having breakfast." He nodded and followed us out.

"Si Ah, we have practice later so we have to leave as soon as we finish eating." Hoseok said and I nodded.

I sat down and noticed Jimin was directly opposite to me.

He looks so handsome....

Aish snap out of it.

I wonder if he's been eating well lately...

Si Ah he has managers to make sure he's okay.

Suddenly his gaze met mine and for a moment it felt as if we were talking to each other not needing words. There was a connection that didn't require any contact. We both comforted each other in this space in time and—

"Pass me the ramen please Si Ah." Taehyung said which made me snap out of the trance.

"Here Tae." I passed the bowl of ramen.

I made sure not to look at Jimin the whole time throughout our breakfast.

Don't give in Si Ah. You've already moved on. You've worked so hard...

Don't...

__
I've never had a boyfriend ahhaha so I honesty don't know how it feels to move on. Have you had any moment like that? LMAO. I'm sorry if this is so dramatic HAHAHA anyway more updates to come.