- still -

"Si Ah, you've got to see this." Yuri sat beside me and handed her phone to me.

I sat up as well and took her phone and wasn't quite shocked to see Jimin's face up on YouTube.

"What is this Yuri?" I sighed and wanted to hand her phone back to her.

I've heard and thought of Jimin enough for today.

"Just please watch it" I got the phone back and decided to play the video.

It's a video of not only Jimin but the rest of BTS on an interview. I tried not to focus on Jimin by looking at the other members especially Taehyung. It was just a typical interview with all of them having fun and laughing.

"I'm so happy you accepted my invitation and I had such a fun time having you all here." The interviewee said.

"I am so thankful for you having us here but there's something I'd like to say before we leave. What I'm about to say is probably inappropriate for this interview but I'm afraid that this maybe the only way I can reach out to the world so here I go..." Jimin took a deep breath and I increased the phone volume.

"My girlfriend-My ex i mean has been stuck in a controversy and I want to tell you all that she didn't do what most people think she did. She didn't do anything wrong I did. I hurt her by not trusting her and she doesn't deserve all that has happened recently. " I looked at him through the screen and I could see him tearing up.

"Si Ah... If you're listening, I'd like to tell you I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have gone through all that. I'm sorry." A tear fell from Jimin's eye and I started to tear up.

I dropped the phone on the bed and hugged Yuri. I honestly had no idea as to why I was crying but I just couldn't hold it back.

"Yuri.........." I sobbed.

"Say anything you want to." Yuri said and caressed my hair.

"Seeing him defend me brings back all the feelings I felt for him." I was crying my heart out.

"I love him. I still do" Yuri held me tighter.

"It's okay it's okay" She laid down and so did I and I spent the night crying in her arms.

__

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO shit went down. Anyway im so happy im updating more. Ill do better huhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhu.