- care -

"How is this even real?" I asked Yuri as I packed my bag.

Taehyung had really planned this out.

I just got the tickets yesterday and the departure is today. It feels like its moving at a fast pace but who am I kidding A FREE TICKET TO KOREA?

I'm kinda sad though that I can't go home to my parents for now but they told me that I shouldn't let this opportunity to waste and that I'd still have plenty of time to spend since I'll be home in maybe 2 weeks.

"I know." She smiled.

"We still have a few hours before our departure." I checked my watch and walked over to Yuri.

"You wanna go out and have something to eat then?" I nodded and Yuri finished up her things and we went out.

*-*

"Gosh I need to stop having you pay for my food." Yuri laughed at my statement.

We decided to eat at a dimsum house and I forgot my wallet and Yuri had to pay for my meal. Me and Yuri had this thing when we we're in highschool where we ate together after class. Yuri would usually pay since I was bad at keeping money.

"It's fine." She smiled and ate a spoonful of fried rice.

"Are you going to be fine?" Yuri asked and I knew exactly what she meant.

I haven't seen Jimin for some time. I know that my excuse for our breakup wasn't really a big one but that hurt me so much since I am extremely sensitive.

"I don't know. I just hope I wouldnt have to talk to him. I still love him and the moving on process has never been the easiest one." I bit my lip.

"It's okay you can do this. I'm here for you." She smiled and held my hand which was flat on the table.

"How much time do we have left by the way?" I asked Yuri and she checked her watch.

"Shit we only have an hour and 30 minutes." My eyes grew bigger.

We were walking so slow and taking our time when we clearly forgot about the time.

"I knew we should've eaten at the airport." I stuffed my mouth and so did Yuri and we ended up running to get a taxi and get home for our luggage.

*-*

"Aish." I scratched my head as we entered the departure area.

Luckily the flight was delayed a bit doe to air traffic. (yes air traffic is an actual thing and it's gradually increasing 1% per year)

I was panting from all the running we did.

"Come on let's take a seat." Yuri said and we walked to two empty chairs.

I felt my phone buzzing and got it out from my pocket.

Taehyungiee
Incoming call

"Hey Tae." I greeted him cheerfully.

"You haven't boarded yet?"

"Nope the flight is delayed for 30 minutes."

"Oh okay. Just text me when you are boarding cause I'll have someone fetch you both."

"Wait you aren't gonna fetch us?" My mood dropped.

"Nope sorry. We're busy with our concert practice but I'll just visit you both after."

"Okay bye."

"Bye"

Taehyungiee
Call ended

"Was that Taehyung?" Yuri asked and I nodded.

"They can't fetch us personally since they're busy but he said he'll make up for it." I smiled at her.

"I really hope Jungkook isn't overworking himself." Yuri pouted.

I giggled at her until a thought came to mind.

Jimin might be overworking himself.

I suddenly got worried. Jimin is prone to not resting. He might end up not sleeping.

I slumped on my seat.

Is he alright? Has he eaten well? Maybe he hasn't slept for days?

I sighed.

I care about him too much.

I decided to play a game on my phone and let the thoughts subside.

__
YEET exams are fast approaching. I'm kinda stressed but I'll update more. I'm really sorry for my on and off updating huehue.