- ramen -

"What in the world was that supposed to be?" As soon as we stepped into the dorm I immediately let off some steam.

"Stop denying you wanted that to happen." She dropped her bag and laid flat on the couch.

She was right. Part of me did want it to happen but part of me also does not want just to happen.

"He doesn't remember me okay? The only chance I got was if he actually remembers me. But as will has chosen it he doesn't." I dropped my bag beside hers and went to the kitchen and open a pack of ramen and cooked it.

"So what if he doesn't remember then you should make a memory where he'll never forget you again. One that would have him wanting to be with you." She scrolled through her phone as she talked.

"I can't. I'm just another person in his eyes. And now that I actually like him then you could consider me just a fan. " I transferred the ramen from the pot to the bowl and as soon as I did Yuri came in, got a bowl and chopsticks and dug in.

"Look as much as you think it's not possible there are many stories where people end up with their idols or their crushes and you my friend shall be added to that list." I rolled my eyes at her.

I wasn't the only one who had a idol-fan relationship with a BTS member in this room. Yuri is a gigantic Jungkook fanatic. We both get along because of this. We just sit together during breaks watching kpop or just sitting beside each other with our earphones plugged it.

"Sure Mrs. Jeon." I laughed at her as she blushed.

We continued eating ramen before we went to bed.

I had a hard time sleeping cause all I did was think.

What should I do to make him remember me this time?

__
Oh yeyyy I'm updating fast. Y'all should prepare for a sweet ride coming up if Mr. JIMIN allows it Hehhehehehehe