- whoops -

"I'm sorry I was absent yesterday ma'am I was busy." I said to our dance instructor.

"It's fine I understand just send me a text or something next time." I smiled and bowed before walking to my group.

Our presentation was due next week and I was so excited about it.

Jimin was getting more particular about every movement we made. He made each move look precise.

"You have to make each move look fluid. It's a matter of making a dance look forced or natural." To be honest my favourite thing about a guy would be the ability to dance.

Jimin is far and beyond in that particular area.

As soon as the practice ended we just went our ways like we always do.

Well Yuri was talking to Jungkook while I went my way to change my clothes.

I opened the door of the changing room and realizes Jimin was in there changing.

SHIT.

"Oh my gosh Jimin" I said as I closed the door.

I gathered my thoughts but my mind was preoccupied by his half naked body. I mean it isn't my first time seeing it since he was just in trunks when he saved me from drowning before but no matter what it'll always make me feel unsteady.

As soon as Jimin went out he was able to witness me being all flustered.

He laughed. "It's not like it's the first time you've seen me half naked."

"Yeah but it's not normal to see... you...Half naked." I said and it just stirred up his laughter.

"Why did you have to be so darn cute when you're flustered." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Change your clothes already cause I'll send you home." He said as he smiled at me before going back into the practice room.

I went in and changed my clothes before going out to find Yuri.

"Hey Yuri let's go home?" I said as soon as I spotted her.

"I'm going with Jungkook since you're obviously riding with Jimin." I nodded and kissed her cheek before going my way and looking for Jimin.

"Let's go." I said to him and he nodded as we headed out.

*—*

"nae pi ttam nunmul nae majimak cheumul da gajyeo ga~" I tried my best to imitate Jimin's sexy voice in blood sweat and tears.

He just completely buest out laughing making me laugh as well.

He went ahead and kissed my forehead despite the fact he was driving.

"For Pete sake Jimin you might bump into something." I smacked his hand.

I continued singing the song while he just laughed and occasionally would sing with me.

As soon as we arrived to my place he turned the car engine off and helped me out the car.

"Thank Jimin" I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Sure anytime." He said as he gave me a hug.

The hug lasted a little longer than usual.

"Since we've been together I've been having a harder time without you." He said as he pulled himself from the hug.

"Cheesy much." I smacked his shoulder.

"It's true though." He said as he gave me a peck on the lips.

"Bye." I said as I entered the house.

"Bye." He went inside his car and I peeped through the door to watch as he drove off.

I went to my room to see Yuri studying.

"Holy—the exams are on Wednesday." as exclaimed as I realized that I haven't studied that much.

Yuri giggled as I scrambled.

I went to my bag and grabbed my things and begun studying alongside Yuri.

__
Woipsss just a filler. I'm to lazy today so I'm sorry Hahahahahhahah anyway thanks for reading y'all love yah