Q and A

I'm so happy I got to do this just in case anyone is confused and I'm always happy to answer questions.

JIMIN

@flufflychim
     - Why did it take you so long to reply to the rumors?
     It wasn't easy for me to find an outlet to do so. I distanced myself from her because I know she needs space but when I heard about the rumors I couldn't take it. It took long because I wasn't allowed to post a video about it and when I had that interview I knew it would be the best opportunity even if my company wouldn't allow it. I didn't care because she's more important than that.

@btsandjiminfan
     - Do you miss Si Ah?
     Every day..... I really want to see her but I know she's still mad.....

Taehyung

@btsandjiminfan
    - Do you have a crush on Si Ah?
     As much as I do I know Jimin likes her more. I don't want anyone to come between our friendship but I still show my care to Si Ah as a best friend. Right now that's what matters to me.

Author

@btsandjiminfan
     - Where did you get the inspiration to write this book?
     Well I am a major ARMY Yeeyeyyeyeye ahahahha but I'm a romanticist who loves romance so much and I wanted to write a Jimin fanfic. I actually based Yuri's character from one of my best friends (I see you creeping shewee) but yeah. Thank you for reading BTW. It means the world to me.