- help -

"What the fuck is going on here?" We both stopped and just looked at him.

"I thought you were-" My voice went out like shivers.

Before anything else was said he stormed out of the restaurant leaving behind two flabbergasted people.

"I'll just... I'll yeh." I said having trouble looking for words. He simply nodded and I headed out the door.

As soon as as I went out I could see Jimin walking away at an astonishing pace.

"Jimin wait." I ran to him and was luckily able to catch up with him.

"Don't rush into conclusions please it was-" I grabbed his arm but he firmly shook it from my grasp.

"It was what?" He looked at me with a piercing glare.

I could feel his anger all the way to my core. The way he looked seemed so brutal.

"We just had a meal as friends." I sighed and my words felt so weak.

"Oh so your boyfriend goes somewhere so you have a meal with a stranger?" His words came out so calm but they were killing me in so many ways.

"He's not a stranger to either of us Jimin. He's your best friend and he's my friend as well." I tried so hard to explain to him hoping it would soften up the way his eyes were glued to me but they didn't.

He stayed quiet and soon walked away.

"Jimin please." I tried to grab him but once again he just nudged me away.

I kept catching up to him until I bumped into a stranger.

"I'm sorry." I said standing up and the stranger bowed and went his way.

I looked around and realized that I have lost him in the crowd.

What am I gonna do?

I slowly walked back to the restaurant and I saw Taehyung stood outside the restaurant with a paper bag.

I didn't know what else to do but run to him and completely break down in his arms.

Taehyung didn't say a thing. He just hugged me in the silence.

As soon as my sobbings died down a little he took me home.

__
Welp Welp exams are coming. I hope the story isn't boring don't worry I'm making this better. Just stay with meeeee