- secret -

"I wish we could order some Soju but Taehyung won't let us" Hoseok pouted as he looked at the dinning table.

"Thanks by the way for always inviting us to lunch. It means so much to us." I bowed.

"Don't fret about it. You're our friend now." Jin said nudging my shoulder which made me giggle.

"Okay glad you waited for me." Taehyung said as he hurriedly sat on the chair fresh from the comfort room.

"Did you wash your hands?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Let's dig in." Jin said he stuffed his mouth with Tteok-duubi.

We ate and talk which made me closer to not only Taehyung and Jimin but also the rest of the group. They all seemed really friendly which made me get along with them pretty well.

Soon our dinner finished but the boys still insisted we have a game before we go home.

"Okay so let's all get a piece of paper and write down a secret." Namjoon said and we all took a pen from the pile and a piece of paper.

Everyone started to think seriously and we wrote something.

I twirled my pen through my fingers as I thought.

What secret should I write?

I looked around until my gaze landed on Jimin whose eyes were glued on me. Before I got trapped in his beautiful gaze, I looked down.

I felt my heart thumping in its place.

Stop Si Ah stop.

I started sweating profusely.

"Okay hand in your papers." Namjoon said which made me panic since I didn't know what to write.

Out of haste I wrote the only words I had in mind.

No matter how hard I deny it I'm still not over you.

I folded it and handed it to Namjoon and instantly regretted my decision.

"So what we're gonna do is scramble these papers together and each of us is going to get one peice of paper and it's up to us to guess who's paper did each of us get." Namjoon smiled and set the papers down and one by one we took a peice of paper.

We all opened ours and I opened mine and saw the words

I love Si Ah...

__
Ohhhhhhh who could've wrote this AHHAHAHA lol. Anyway sorry for my 2 days absence LMAO. I already wrote the next chapter but I think I'll make you guys wait a bit for it 😉