- stalker -

I stood outside the wedding hall wearing nothing but some ripped jeans and a sweater.

I prayed for a miracle that I never could anticipate as I peeped through the gigantic doors. I could see the groom standing there while the mass was about to start. I was supposed to go to the bride's room but I didn't want to have to hear her yap about my attire so I decided to head here first.

I felt so nervous and anxious.

Until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Shit." I punched the intruders shoulders making him stumble backwards.

"Jeez." He looked to his shoulder then looked at me.

"You!" I pointed at him with startlement.

It was the guys from yesterday.

The one who said I was short.

"Are you following me?" Him saving me in that pool was one thing and I hoped not to see him again but this is more than just a mere coincidence. He gave me a you're-not-worth-it kind of look.

"What are you doing here?" He looked at me while i held my balled fists up.

"I should be asking you that." I glared at him and noticed that he was wearing a tuxedo and suddenly my breathing tightened as I noticed how it carved his body pretty well.

"I'm obviously invited to the wedding. The groom is my cousin. Telling from your outfit you seem like you've got the wrong place." He eyed me from head to toe and realized that with what I was wearing the word under dressed was an understatement.

"I'm the maid of honor." I looked down with such self pity.

My statement sent him chuckling to the point where his eyes disappeared.

"You're going in there wearing that? Let me guess you left your money at home." I nodded as he continued laughing.

I hate him so much now.

"It's not my fault." I crossed my arms.

It is my fault though.

"Okay come one then." He grabbed my wrist and tugged me.

"Where are we going?" I tried to loosen his grip but it was too strong.

"Just trust me." All attempts were volatile so I gave up and just went with him.

I always wondered how it felt to be dragged by a really gorgeous man in a tuxedo.

__
I'm having fantasies of Jimin in a tux rn.