- study -

방탄소년단
Wait so you're in

collage?

me
Yes I am.
I thought it'd be
obvious with my
height and all. Plus
I look like a 5 year old.

As days flew by me and Taehyung chatted more often than I thought we would.

He is a great person. A really great person.

He's really fun to talk to.

방탄소년단
You are really short.
Good observation.
😂

I pouted as I read the message.

me
smh 😡

방탄소년단
Hahahahahhahah
Wait I've gotta go.
Practice 👋
Bye

me
Byeeee😛

I dropped my phone and decided to continue studying.

The test was fast approaching and I was more than stressed about it.

Unlike my best friend Yuri, I sucked at memorizing. One second I remember it and the second I don't even know what I studied about. So yes exams were hell for me.

"Yuri help me with this pleaseeeee." I begged Yuri who was scanning her notebooks.

"Wait cause I'm trying to understand it also." She replied while getting back to studying.

I decided to take my glasses off and take a break.

I walked over to the counter and was about to get some snacks when I found a chocolate bar on the table.

I thought about eating it but then I remembered the time Taehyung gave me snacks. I never really repaid the favor to him so I decided not to eat it and just put it in my so I wouldn't forget tomorrow.

I came back to where Yuri was and handed her the snacks.

"Thanks Si Ah." She smiled as she took the snack and looked back to her notebook.

This was hopeless at the moment.

My math grade isn't as good as I want it to be and I don't understand many things.

I decided to go on my phone and as I looked I saw a new video posted by BigHit.

I smiled as I pressed the video.

__
The video is just a regular one BTW. Like a run ep or a gayo or a dance practice. Sorry for the lame chapter but it'll get better. Hang in there.