- cry -

I scanned as I waited for Jimin to arrive.

Yuri was gonna be fetched by Jungkook since she had practice to attend to so I waited outside.

"Hey Si." I turned around to see my guy best friend, Jinyoung, standing behind me.

"Jinyoungieeee~" I gave him a hug and he returned the favor.

"What are you doing here outside Si?" He asked me as I withdrew from the hug.

"Oh I'm waiting for my ride." I said trying to avoid having him find out about me having a boyfriend.

I am 100% not embarrassed of having Jimin as my boyfriend but I've never really been the kind of person to have a boyfriend. This is all new to me and I'm taking it at my pace.

"Oh okay." he said.

I decided to give him another hug.

"What are you doing?" As soon as I heard that voice I knew I was in trouble.

"Jimin." I said so anxious.

Before anything else he grabbed my arm and dragged me towards his car.

As soon as I entered the car he drove off without a word.

"Are you mad at me?" He just stared directly at the road barely even noticing me.

"Let me explain." I said and he stopped his car at the side of the road.
My heart was beating really fast. I've never experienced having this kind of reaction when I hug a guy friend.

"Explain what? I can see what's happening right infront of my eyes." He said it so calmly but I could still hear the anger.

The thing about me is that when someone is mad at me I tend breakdown almost instantly. It's just something that gives me so much anxiety.

"I'm sorry... He's just my best friend." I said with my voice slightly shacking.

I was almost crying. Tears were forming in the corner of my eyes.

Jimin sighed and drove again.

I looked outside.

This time I didn't hold myself back from crying. Call me a cry baby if you will but it's the way I am.

As soon as we were home I waited for him to open the door for me but he didn't so I let myself out.

I wiped my tears away cause my eyes were beginning to get fluffy.

He drove off without even stepping out of his car to bid me farewell.

Is this what a relationship is like? Not being able to do anything because you're bound to someone?

As soon as I went in I noticed Yuri wasn't home.

I decided to walk into the room.

I hate being alone at this kind if moment. It makes me really depressed.

I sat on the bed and let the tears flow. When my phone rang.

Taehyungiee
Incoming call

I didn't know whether to answer the call or not but then it would be rude if I didn't.

"Hello" I said trying to make it seem like I was totally fine.

"I'm sorry if I'm calling. I was to lazy to text you-way are you crying?" I really didn't want him to notice to crying.

"Why are you crying?" I didn't want to talk to him about it at first but I just sobbed through the phone.

I told him the whole thing that happened today. Also I told him about how me and Jimin came to be. I just trusted him.

"Please don't tell Jimin you know. I'll figure this out on my own. I just needed to tell someone." I was quite happy to have someone to open up to.

"Sure he won't be mad for too long. I hope you'll be fine." He said with so much care.

"Thanks Taehyung." I said really grateful.

"I'll go I have to study." I said remembering my tests.

"Okay take care." He said and I smiled through the phone.

"you too." I said before dropping the call.

I decided that I needed to study and so I did.

When Yuri arrived we studied together before going to bed.

__
Eyyyyy this is actually my fear of ever I get a relationship since I do have many boy best friends who I'm really touchy¿ with. Hahahahahhahah anyway I'm happy that I have an early update today. Yeyyeyeyeyeyey