- toxic -

"I think it's a toxic relationship Si Ah." Yuri said playing with an ice cream squishy I bought whilst lying down.

"No it's not." I said in pain as I rubbed my arm nervously.

"Think about it. He won't even let you out with a guy. I mean you'd always say yourself that guys should learn to trust their significant others." I gulped.

She's right. Everytime a friend of mine gets a boyfriend and has jealously problems I remind them that they should always remember that trust is the most important part of a relationship.

"I understand him. I mean he's just getting jealous too." I weighed the pros and cons of a breakup.

Shit

I can't even think about it.

"I know Jimin is a good guy. He really is but if he can't trust you what's the point of being in a relationship." She sat up and hugged me from the back.

"We haven't even been together that long. Yuri he means so much to me you know that." I turned to face her.

"I've waited for the day to see him again ever since the wedding. I pushed away every single guy who courted me in hopes that Jimin would walk back into my life. This isn't just a crush feeling where I'd just tell myself that I don't like him anymore and that's that. I love him. As cliché as it may sound I do. " Tearing up I laid my head on Yuri's chest.

"I understand but maybe just maybe you've started at the wrong time. Maybe you need more experience." She patted my back slowly to comfort me.

"You're so sensitive. Things like these make you feel anxious and you end up getting depressed. You could barely overcome a breakup if you had any but you need to learn.

I broke down in her arms as she held me.

I didn't know loving someone would result to this.

__
Welp our exams are tomorrow please pray for my soul. Anyway just a short filler for y'all. I've never actually had these kind of experiences I mean I'm still 14. It sounds so cliche to say love but yeh Ahhahahahaha.