- rumors -

I stared at my food.

"Si Ah please eat." Taehyung said with a worried tone.

"I told you I'm not hungry." I whispered.

"How are you holding up?" He crosses his arms and stopped eating.

"I'm good." He looked at me knowing I wasn't lying.

"I can tell from your red puffy eyes and your sudden appetite drop that you're not good." I looked up to meet his eyes.

"I just don't wanna talk about it yet." I smiled at him and decided to take a bite from the bibimbap he bought for me.

"Finally you're eating." He threw his arms up and continued eating.

"You know Jimin is really worried about you. We've made up and he-" I stopped eating.

"Please I really want to avoid even the mention of his name for today." I continued eating and Taehyung was dead silent the entire time.

We both finished eating and Taehyung paid the bill knowing that I didn't bring any money.

"Are you sure you're gonna be fine?" He held my shoulders with both his hands making me face him.

Taehyung is a lot taller than me and he's always towering over me. I am shoulder length when compared to him and I basically could be his little sister at this point.

"Yes I'm gonna be great." He hugged me and enveloped me in his warmth despite the winter wind blowing towards us.

***

I sighed as I comfortably arched my back on the taxi seat.

I checked my phone and realized Jimin left 20 voice mails.

I decided to ignore them and go online. I checked my instagram and got shocked to see a flood of hateful comments all over my posts.

'You slut'

'I cant believe you cheated on Jimin just like that'

'Glad Jimin finally knows what a slut you are now that you've ended the relationship.'

I sat there, eyes wide open.

I went on google and looked up Jimin and my attention was caught by a page post titled 'Jimin and his girlfriend break up and rumors stir up'

I open the link and read through the article.

Jimin and his girl friend, Min Si Ah, have been going on steady for quite some time now. Both made no effort on concealing their relationship and they could be seen everywhere together. Si Ah is still a student but is graduating BS Medicine soon. 

Their relationship though has made a sudden turn as the two break up without a clear reason and fans speculate it is due to a cheating incident and that Si Ah might've been caught in the act.

I dropped my phone because I didn't want to read further.

I end up in tears as i contemplate on what to do.

I didn't know my life could end up in shit so fast. Is this the price to pay for falling in love?

__

HEYYYYYYY sorry i have been so inactive. My phone broke and is still getting repaired so im using my laptop huehuehueheueh pray for mah soulllll