- ride -

Our sessions was going well but stopped when food arrived.

He has ordered sweets for me.

I'm on a diet.

As much as I'd like to tell you I'm a small and stout person. Yes the two worst things combined. I'm not overweight but I look a little off given my height especially when I wear a uniform.

There was literally an Oreo cheesecake in front of me and it's my biggest temptation.

"I'll end the session here. You should eat up." He moved his seat back to its original place which was opposite to mine.

He crossed his legs and looked at me.

"Uhm.... I don't really want to eat... " I lied. If I could have it my way this cake wouldn't last as long as it already has but I don't want to loose control infront of Jimin.

"You really don't have to be ashamed of me. Plus it'll be such a waste if we just throw it out." He lifted his left eyebrow.

I smiled on the inside knowing that I could it it but I made sure to have my composure on the outside.

"Uhm. Fine I'll eat but you have to eat with me." Jimin smiled and nodded.

To be honest I'm so concerned about Jimin's weight. I mean look at him he's stick thin.

We both dug in to the cake and exchanged smiles.

*-*

We walked out of the cafe soon after we finished eating because Yuri texted me that her practice was over.

We were standing just in front of the street.

"I can go by myself. Thanks so much for tutoring me and buying me food." I was about to cross the road when he grabbed my wrist thus stopping me.

"Don't you remember? I promised to take you to your dorm and then to the dance class." He walked beside me shifting his hand over to my hand and intertwined our fingers.

My heart begun beating so hard. I was literally sweating.

What do I do? Is this okay? Maybe my hands are dry. Are my hands rough? His hands are so soft.

He looked at me before looking at her the road and pulling me as we crossed the road.

All I could do was look down.

We finally arrived at the gate of the school and stopped.

"I think you should just stay here while I get Yuri." He nodded and let go of my hand.

I walked into the campus. The feeling of his hand on mine was still imbedded on mine.

I finally spot Yuri and walk to her.

"Where were you?" She asked and I grabbed her and dragged her without even saying a word.

"Where are we going?" We stopped outside the campus and spotted Jimin leaning on a car.

Yuri spotted Jimin and her mouth dropped.

"What's Jimin doing here?" she asked me while nudging my shoulder.

"He said he'd send us home and then send us to the dance studio since we only have little time left." She smiled at me and we walked together towards the car.

As we approached we exchanged smiles before he opened the car doors and we went in.

The car ride was silent for most of it maybe because I was to afraid to start a converstation.

We arrived to the house and I scrambled up as I cleaned the house before letting him in. It was a big no no in our culture to have a visitor just wait outside so I had to let him in.

"I'm sorry the house isn't much but please do make yourself comfortable. Do you want anything?" I was rushing because I was a little shy about letting in the house.

"You don't have to do anything. Just go change I'll wait here." I fake smiles before getting into the room where Yuri was.

"Jeez I'm gonna have a heart attack." I scratched my head as I thought about any way to make sure I don't get embarassed.

"Chill. You're his girlfriend he should be fine with your little antics." Her took of her shirt and threw it into the laundry and got a fresh set of clothes in the closet.

"The thing is I became his girlfriend without notice. I mean I wouldn't say no to him but I wanted to get to know him on a deeper level first. " I took of my clothes and changed into a pair of jogging pants and a cropped hoodie.

"Then get to know him better." I sighed as I tied my hair in front of the mirror before getting out to find Jimin watching pictures of me.

"Hey." I walked up to him and realized he was looking at a picture taken at the wedding with him in it.

"I remember this." He turned around and I realized how close I was to him.

Damn sexual tension.

"I remember first meeting you when you almost drowned in the pool." He said as he chuckled and in return I pouted.

He bent down meeting me at eye level.

"You are so short." He laughed and I swear I wanted to smack that expression out of him.

Suddenly he went closer and kissed my cheek leaving me utterly dumbfounded.

"But you're so cute" He stood up straight and wrapped his arms around me.

I couldn't fathom what was happening. His kiss still lingered making my cheeks as red as a tomato and now I was in his arms. So safe and secure.

"We're gonna be late." Yuri stated making us pull apart from the hug.

We both looked at each other shyly as we made our way out of the house and into the car as we went to dance class.

__
Sorry the chapters might be boring for now huehue I'm building it up for something to happen *wink wink* Anyway hugs and kisses all the way.

Smol  ↠ p.jmOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara