- forward -

[ 3 years later ]

"Wake up you're gonna be late" My best friend shook my shoulders  painfully.

"Yah stop that hurts" I sat on on my bed and ruffled my hair.

"Seriously it's our first day for class we need to hurry up." She rushed to the shower with a towel.

I stood up and got a pack of ramen and just put it on top of the stove.

"Yuri hurry up I'm next" I decided to chow down on the ramen before taking a towel and hopped into the shower just after Yuri finished.

We headed out got a taxi and we were off to day one.

--

"1,2,3"

This is hopeless.

I was nothing compared to how fast everyone else was at learning.

I turned around to see my best friend struggling even more than I was. I laughed at her and she stuck her tongue out.

Me and Yuri have waited so long to finally join this Dance class. Not only was it the best but it was only for the upper class. I am not that rich so when I heard that they were holding a contest to get 5 people into the program for free I immediately posted a video of me and Yuri dancing. Me and Yuri were more than happy to be accepted knowing that it's gonna be a great opportunity to harness our skills.

"Okay just take a break for a moment. " The dance instructor remarked which made everyone evade the dance floor and sit at the corners.

"While you're taking your break I'm gonna be telling you all that we are having another collab." I wolfed down my food while still listening to the dance instructor.

"Tomorrow BTS will be coming here so you guys should put on proper behavior no screaming." I heard screams all over the room.

I eyed Yuri as we laughed.

There was just one thing though.

Why did I seem excited?

__
Finally an update 😁 I'll try to update faster since our exams have ended. Anyway sorry for skipping time. I just really feel lazy ahahahha. I'll be less lazy soon after I get back up from the exams 😭😭😭 I love you allll