The Black Paladin

Start from the beginning

"Shiro!" Keith and I yelled together.

"I can't hold it!" Shiro yelled.

Voltron struggled for a while until the lions were torn apart.

"What just happened there! Something tore us apart!" Hunk yelled.

"I don't know, but we have bigger problems to worry about! Look!" Lance pointed out a huge fleet of Galra ships coming straight towards us.

"Why do I get the feeling these guys knew we were coming?" Keith asked.

And that was the cue to start fighting the fleets. Lance froze fleets, Keith shot them to break them. After a while of fighting, they kept coming.

"There's no end to these guys!" Hunk said.

Just as a ship was about to shoot at Hunk, Coran came in shooting them down. "Coran Attack! I've waited ten thousand years to do this!"

"Keith where's Shiro?" I asked him.

"That's a good question, can you see where he is? He might need help," Keith asked.

"Already on it," I said looking through the diagram I had. I looked all around Zarkon's ship and found him. "Keith, he's being sucked in. He can't move either."

Keith maneuvered his way through the ships blowing some up on his way to where Shiro was.

"Shiro! Are you okay!" Keith asked.

"Something is overriding the controls! My lion isn't responding!" Shiro yelled before screaming.

"Shiro!" I yelled.

"Shiro's in trouble, we're going in," Keith said through the transmission.

I kept an eye on the lion to make sure no one was going after him. I saw Shiro get ejected from the pilot's seat and hit the ship multiple times.

"Keith, he's floating," I said.

"What— oh," Keith stated.

"What do we do now? Our plan isn't going exactly as, well, planned!" Hunk yelled.

"I'm going for the black lion! You guys get the princess, now!" Shiro yelled.

"I've identified Allura's exact location. Uploading the coordinates to you, now," Coran said. "In the meantime, I'll provide covering fire from out here. All alone. Against an entire fleet. Yeah, do you mind hurrying?"

"My jet pack's damaged, I'll need to go through the ship," Shiro said through the transmission.

Keith took out a row of ships. "You guys get the princess without us."

"What? We gotta stick together! What are you doing!" Lance said.

"Whatever we can," I said.

Keith piloted the red lion to hit the black lion out of the force pulling the black lion in. When the impact came, I grunted not expecting it to be that bad.

"You okay?" Keith asked.

"Well, we're in the middle of battle against at least a hundred ships. I'd say I'm doing just fine," I said.

"Very funny," Keith said.

The black lion landed on one of the ship's legs. Keith piloted his lion over to the black lion. At about the same time we got there, a Galran man in red armor flew next to the black lion.