The Black Paladin

Start from the beginning

"I thought we needed Allura to open up a worm hole," Pidge said.

"It's true that Allura powers the castle's ability to travel through worm holes, however, I think we have enough of her residual essence stored in the system to make one jump. We'll hide the castle here inside one of these giant gas planets," Coran brought up a diagram of a planet, "in Zarkon's command system. The gas is so dense, we'll be hidden."

"From there, we'll use the castle to scan for Allura on Zarkon's ship and we'll attack before Zarkon knows what hit him," Shiro said.

"There's only one hiccup. We have enough energy to wormhole in, but without Allura we won't have enough energy to wormhole out."

"It doesn't matter, we're not leaving without her," Shiro said.

Coran got the castle ready to worm hole. As soon as the worm hole opened, Coran piloted the castle into the wormhole. We came out inside the planet and saw beautiful swirls if pink red and purple.

"We're here," I heard Shiro.

"I'm detecting Allura's energy signature!" Coran said. "From this distance, the signal's pretty weak, but she's somewhere in Zarkon's main ship!"

"Gives us a starting point," Keith said.

"Once we get closer, we'll be able to narrow down the location where the Princess is being held," Coran said.

"Okay, guys. This is it. Voltron is going to come in fast and without warning. We'll smash our way in and grab the princess. Before they know what hit them, we'll have the princess and be on our way," Shiro said.

We all went to our lions and formed Voltron. Voltron flew into Zarkon's main ship. While we were heading towards the ship, a purple barrier surrounded the base.

"What is that!" Hunk asked.

"I don't know, but I sure hope we can find a way out of here once we get the princess," Pidge answered.

"They're gonna Fire!" I yelled.

As soon as one started to fire, Shiro piloted Voltron to take down that ship. Keith piloted the lion to hit the ship and afterwards, so did Pidge.

"Form sword!" Shiro yelled.

Keith formed the sword, and Shiro piloted the lion to cut the ship in half. The ship blew up. Shiro piloted Voltron straight into another ship, which ran into a ship beside it, blowing up both ships. Shiro then piloted Voltron into another ship right beside the previous two ships and that ship blew up.

"More trouble straight ahead!" Lance yelled.

The ships started shootings at us, so Shiro yelled, "Form shoulder canon!"

Hunk formed the canon and hundreds of lasers shot out of it and into the ships causing them to blow up. Keith formed the sword again, and Shiro piloted Voltron to Zarkon's ship.

"There's Zarkon's ship!" Shiro yelled.

As soon as we got close to the ship and we're ready to strike, an image flashed in my mind. Purple eyes that glowed. Purple-gray skin. Red armor. We all screamed. The sword disappeared.

"What's going on!" Hunk yelled.

"We lost the sword! Somethings malfunctioning!" Keith yelled back.

"What's happening?" Coran asked.

"Somebody do something! Voltron's frozen up!" Lance yelled.