"Calm down," he whispered out loud to himself. "It's nothing. Don't expect and don't fantasize about those things."

What felt like an eternity later, the sound of water splashing against the bathtub ceased to exist, and not too long after that, the sound of the bathroom door slowly opening could be heard.

"You're done?" Logan casually attempted to strike up a conversation as he slowly turned around. However, what he saw made his eyes gape open in surprise and his heart racing even faster as it pumped blood rapidly throughout his body.

Lilith stood there before him with only a towel covering her chest and pelvic area. Her hair was still slightly damp from the shower, giving it an even more alluring look. Lilith avoided looking directly at Logan out of embarrassment and her fingers on the hand that held the bath towel in place fidgeted around nervously. She blushed, causing her face to become a faint hue of red.

Those hints of nervousness, along with her mature body, made her seem even more appealing to Logan, seducing him until his mind clouded with temptations. He gulped as he stared at her body and blushed.

"D-do you want to shower first?" Lilith's voice sounded quite nervous as they trembled ever so slightly. "Or do you want to do it right away? I wanted to shower just in case I was sweaty but um...I don't mind it if you are." She gathered up the courage to peek over at Logan and the two met eyes for a brief second before she shyly turned away.

That faint action made Logan's mind even more cloudier. He attempted to rationally think, but he discovered that he could not think of anything. It was as if his brain had lost the ability to comprehend and think, leaving it with no other ability other than admiring and lusting for the body of the beautiful girl before him.

"D-don't just stare at me like that," Lilith shyly whispered. "If I'm the only one like this then it's so embarrassing. T-take it off too."

Logan, after losing his ability to reason and think, obeyed Lilith's command and stripped himself of his T-shirt, leaving his chest bare as Lilith walked over. He looked on with nervousness as Lilith climbed onto the bed on the spot between Logan's legs, which made him lean back, and ran her gentle finger up and down Logan's chest.

"It's...it's pointing out..." she whispered to Logan as she glanced down at his crotch.

"Huh?" Logan looked in the direction that Lilith had looked but was forced to stop as Lilith brought her lips to him, causing his upper body to fall onto the cushioned bed underneath.

Their tongues caressed each others, allowing the two to exchange in a passionate kiss of love as the threads of saliva connected them. Logan, after slowly regaining his capabilities to reason, brought his hands to Lilith's back and began to remove the bath towel and tossed it to the side. Then, he hugged Lilith's body tightly to his, feeling her soft breasts as they pressed against him. He could even feel two small, hard tips on her breasts up against him. Those he reasoned to be her nipples, and the mere thought of that made his lower body even more invigorated. He could feel it rubbing against Lilith's body, whether it was her legs or her stomach he did not know.

I should look away, Loganel awkwardly smiled as he forced himself to turn away.

However, he discovered that something had prevented him from doing so. It was an invisible hand that held him in place and slowly but surely, the illusion around the hand dissipated to reveal the figure that held him in his place. The owner of the hand was a boy that resembled half of Logan and half of himself.

"Don't look away," his voice said yet his mouth did not move. Instead, the voice echoed in Loganel's head. "Face the truth."

The couple on the bed continued their passionate kiss for about a whole minute longer. As they kissed, Logan ran his hands along Lilith's body. He felt the softness and smoothness of her skin, as well as the sensation of her thighs.