Chapter 4

With nothing else left to do, Loganel is left with the only option of returning back to his dorms. As he walked down the brick road towards his dorms, he was reminded of that one time a year ago that he had walked Azura back to her dorms when she stayed over for dinner after being invited by Juliana.

As Loganel walked past the normal dorms, he looked over, wondering why Azura, the daughter of Duke Stelis, would opt to live in the normal dorms when she could've have a whole suite to herself. In addition, it is weird how she does not even have a single servant by her side.

With a gentle sigh, Loganel continued on with his journey towards his dorm, walking past the wooden benches that he had walked past a year ago. Due to the winter frost, no couples sat on the benches, showing off their relationship. He past the lecture buildings, and finally, he arrived at the special dorms.

He proceeded up the stairs to the second floor where his dorm is located in, and walking through the extravagantly and luxuriously decorated halls and towards the door of his dorm. Lights illuminated the hallway, providing a warm contrast to the bleak winter sky above in the outside world. The hallway presented Loganel with comforting warmth, allowing him the opportunity to warm himself up.

Slowly, Loganel walked over to his door, slowly bringing out the jingling chain of keys to unlock his dorm door. Mixed in with the jingling sound of his keys was the sound of footsteps approaching in the halls. Loganel lifted his head up and glanced over at the source of the noise and was surprised to see his older sister, Laurina walking by.

"Hey," Laurina smiled warmly as she stopped in front of Loganel. "What're you up to right now?"

"Nothing," Loganel looked back down at the doorknob before him and the key that was plugged into the keyhole. "I was thinking of just spending the afternoon reading or something. It's not like I got anything better to do."

"Then you have time right now?" 

Laurina's eyes shined with anticipation as she stared into Loganel's eyes.

 "I guess."

"Then let's go out for dinner, us two and Redgilus," she smiled as she mentioned her younger twin brother, Loganel's older brother.

"Sure," Loganel said, locking his door once again and slipping his keys back into his pockets.

"Let's go get Redgilus then."

Laurina started down the hall towards the stairs with Loganel following close behind her. She then proceeded up to the third floor where hers and Redgilus's dorms are located. The layout of the third floor is the same as the second and the first, with both having an extravagantly decorated hallway with windows to the left looking over the campus and doors to the dorm suites to the right.

"Redgilus?" Laurina began knocking on her twin brother's door. 

"Is he not here right now?" Loganel asked.

"He did say that he'll be out to pick up his gear that he sent for maintenance," Laurina checked her pocket watch. "And he says he'll be back at six..."

"What time is it now?" Loganel asked, leaning over towards his sister in attempts to see the surface of the clock.

"It's five right now," Laurina responded, slipping her watch back into her pockets.

"What should we do now?" 

"Wanna go to my dorm for now?" Laurina looked to the door next to Redgilus's. "I live next door."

"Sure," Loganel shrugged. "We could wait."

Laurina then proceeded to unlock the door to her dorm suite and opening the door. As the door opened, Loganel was immediately greeted by the familiar scent of his older sister. This smell of pleasant vanilla reminded him of the days of his childhood, when him and his siblings would occasionally nap together on a single bed.