💜Recap💜

" my queen" she said as I got up and helped her off the ground. I looked up seeing T'Challa with his hands behind his back smirking at me.

Then we heard someone clap slowly our eyes went from each other to the noise and who it was coming from seeing Nakia walk in clapping she smirked at me.

"She is not even fit to be a queen why you all make her a queen?" Nakia asked looking at me up and down.

"Nakia not now!" T'Challa shouted as Nakia looked at him "if you can challenge someone to be the black panther and king of Wakanda why can you not challenge to become the queen?" Nakia asked looking at me.

"It is whoever T'Challa wants to be with" shuri stated "you did good but you are not that good" Nakia said looking at me.

"What do you want Nakia? Why are you even still here?" Romonda asked "to become queen of course" she said looking at Romonda then her eyes landed on me.

"I want to challenge you to be his wife" Nakia said as T'Challa and I looked at each other from across the room

The room started getting loud as everyone was talking amongst themselves about what Nakia just said

Look here bitch come on with The bullshit ain't she tired of this? Bitch this ain't no challenge to become the black panther, i wonder what type of weed they got out here because she on some very strong shit.

But To make her delusional ass leave me alone I agreed.

" I accept your challenge" i simply said  as everyone in the room went silent and looked at me.