LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve

I know there are a few errors on this chapter and I'll be sure to fix them in the morning. :)

If you spot any, just comment it down kindly and I'll quickly fix it x.

Happy reading!

---

LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve

[Isabelle Dawns' POV]

"Zach, let me explain." I pleaded following him down the corridors of Brooklyn-Hale University.

He avoids eye contact with me and ignores all my comments and attempt to hearing me out.

Apparently that bitch, Emma, didn't like the fact that I 'slept' with her boyfriend Chase, so she found Zach and told him a complete and utterly lie so that he would dump me.

Well guess what? It's working.

Right after Emma stormed out of Chase's apartment when she saw me and him just sleeping together on the couch (fully clothed, might I add in), she marched strait up to Zachary Daniels and announced that I had an affair with Chase behind his back.

"Zach listen to me, Emma was lying." I said grabbing his arm and forcefully turning his body towards me. His ocean coloured eyes were in a deep dark shade of blue. His fist clenched and his brown quiff hair looked like he had been aggressively running his hands through them multiple times.

"You told me that there was nothing going on between you and Chase." He stated pointing his index finger to my chest, I frown at him.

"And there is nothing going on between Chase and me. What Chase and I had before was history - literally." I yelled catching glimpse from other students walking past, Zach ran his fingers up through his chestnut brown hair.

"I don't believe you." His response made me blink twice. How could he not have believed me?

"So what? You're just going to believe what Emma said rather than your own girlfriend?" If this is what you call trust between two pairs, then I am not convinced it even is a relationship.

Zach sighed, he walked over near a wall and leaned his body against it, "It's not that Isabelle."

"Then what is it?" My eyes were intently watching his, every breath he breathed and ever blink he made, my brown iris never took their focus off his features.

"I don't think you're fully over Chase." He said, "That's what I think."

My mouth hung open, "How could you say that?" In my defence, I think I have truly gotten over that self conceded bad boy. Although it was hard getting over him and the whole 'dramatic breakup' after what we've been through together, I managed to finally pull through and realise that it's for the best, for both of us.

"Zach," I said in a sigh, "I'm over Chase. If I wasn't over him, then I would have said no to you when you asked me to be your girlfriend."

"Really?"

"Really." I smile, him grinning.

Despite Zachary's insecurities of not being a 'better boyfriend' than Chase was in his mind, I personally thought that Zach was perfect. He was kind and whole hearted, he was caring and overall, he was a charmer.

What else could a girl ask for?

After our honest conversation of me telling him what really happened last night between Chase and I, we finally believed me and didn't make a fuss about it. He did cringe a bit but didn't over exaggerate about anything, which is good for a change.