LTBB 2: Chapter One

LOVING THE BAD BOY 2: CHAPTER ONE.

Can you believe it? I'm back. Back in Florida and standing on the same grounds I stood on the first time I arrived here in Brooklyn-Hale University. Looking upon the bricked walls with large letters that wrote the name, I inhale the fresh air before happily walking into the campus.

Strolling down the very familiar halls, I make my way into the women at the reception desk whom I recognize.

"Hello." I speak, her head tilts up towards me as she gives me a smile.

"Hello, love. What may I help you with today?"

"I came to see the principal to talk about starting back in BHU. Is he here?"

"Yes, one moment. Let me call him for y-"

"Isabelle!" I hear male voice speak, turning my head in the direction of the sound, my eyes catch the Principal Parker making his way towards me, "It's so great to see you again after a year. Always a pleasure seeing one of Brooklyn-Hale Universities brightest student." He spoke while shaking my hand, I smile in appreciation.

"Thank you, sir."

"What are you doing here? I thought you moved to California?"

"Well, I just thought that this is what my mother would have wanted me to do. You know, finish of my studies where we always been dreaming of me getting accepted into."

He laughs. The principal was in usual suit, all professional and sophisticated, "Indeed, Ms Dawns. By the way, I'm extremely sorry for the loss of your mother. She was a kind women."

"Thank you. Um, is it all right if I talked to you? I know that you're busy and all but- "

"Nonsense. Please come into my office." As we walk into his office, he shuts the door and I sit on the chair that was directed in front of his desk, "What would you like to talk about, Isabelle?"

"As I said before, I wished to finish my studies here in BHU and I would like for you to consider the offer of placing me back in the campus and start school. I know it's much to ask especially at late notice but I believe that my elder brother, Rocco, talked to you a couple of days ago discussing that-"

"You're accepted."

"Sir, with no disrespect, I'd like to finish what I'm about to -- wait, what?" My mouth hung open.

"I said, you are accepted." He spoke clearer and slower for me to catch onto the message.

"Wh- but how?"

"For one thing, you were a very bright student when you attended here over a year ago. There was no issues with you - except that one time where Mr Zachary Daniels and Chase Cole had this aggressive fight in the halls, but judging by your GPA score in your last class and also your classes in California, you have a good chance that you would be accepted again."

"Wait, so I'm accepted already?" I was in utter shock. I never knew this could happen... and to think that I did awful in my last school in California, I actually got re-accepted into my dream school in Florida!

"Of course you are accepted. BHU would need more bright young women like you." He smiles which was enough for me to be extremely satisfied with his decisions. I didn't bother pushing on why and how I got accepted at this late notice because I was just too over the mood to care, "So when do I begin classes?"

"You can start tomorrow. Go to the women at the reception desk on your way out and collect your time table for the year. Your brother mentioned that you already had your books from previous years so there's no worrying about that. In fact, I believe that it's lunch right now for everyone. I bet you missed your friends while you were in California, huh?"