When You Do; I'll Be Ready

Chapter 17: When You Do; I'll Be Ready.

[Isabelle Dawns POV]

I shake my heavy thoughts of Zach, "Yeah, let's go." I say to Chase.

We leave my dorm at around quarter to four. Christiana still passed out on the bed. I swear she's nocturnal.

Walking out the building into the fresh air, we head towards Chase's black vehicle, my eyes widen as he opens the entrance for me. I give him a shocked, surprised and 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing?' facial.

Chase laughs at my aspect, "What? Can't a gentlemen open the door for his girlfriend?" a smug face appears on his display as he spoke girlfriend.

Cocking an eyebrow up, "What gentlemen?" I jokingly ask, Chase glaring at me. We had an intense staring session at each other until both of us couldn't take it anymore so we bursted out laughing. Eventually, I got in the car and Chase began driving to the 'surprise' place he was taking me to.

Looking out the window, I could closely see the ring pendant Chase has given me to keep last night. When I woke up this morning, I thought all the scenes from the night before was all a vivid dream. That night felt so perfect it was almost hard enough to believe that it actually happened, let alone, to me.

When I got bullied, everyone said that no male in the world would ever dare care for me or even like me, but now I have Chase; a guy who I would never expect to fall for. Looking down at the sliver necklace, I smile as I adored the meaning of it.

I felt bad for taking it since it was the last thing Chase's mother had given him before she died, but either way, he would've wanted me to have it. To keep it for him. I feel like this is the one time where I actually feel... happy; inside and out.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Chase smiling at me as I continued to softly smile at the precious pendant, "What are you thinking about, princess?" he asks, taking one hand off the steering wheel only to intertwine it with mine.

I smile at his movement, "Have you noticed that this is the longest we've gone without fighting over something stupid?"

Chase burst out laughing, "Yeah, but I like it this way more.... even though I love to annoy you."

I roll my eyes at the last sentence he spoke, "Obviously."

Fifteen minutes later, I could hear the roaring of the sea's shore. We were right next to the beach; the salt air filling me. At first, I wondered 'Why here?' but then I was astound once I saw a beautiful open building not far away from the Coast.

Chase pulls up at the car-park and gets out, jogging to the other side, he willingly opens the door for me. I'm still not entirely use to this side of Chase, but I quickly grew fond of him each second. Stepping out, the wind pushes my long hair back; it's not as cold as it was before. Heading up the steps and into the restaurant, we were quickly greeted by a short brunette, "Hello. Would you like a table for two?" she asks in the sweetest voice.

I nod in appreciation as we follow her to a round table, masked with white fabric. Two seats were opposite each other, I sit down scanning through the menu deciding what to order. The waitress quickly scribbles down what we request for before heading off to serve another pair. Chase's green eyes intently watch me.

"What?" I bluntly question.

"Has anyone ever pleasured you before?"

"W-What?" furrowing my eyebrows, he deeply chuckled before scooting his chair closer to mine and immediately places his hand on my knee. It felt like my body was once again frozen as his hand slides slowly into my inner thigh. My breathing became heavy as his hand rose higher, Chase still watchfully observing my display.