LTBB 2: Chapter Two

LOVING THE BAD BOY 2: Chapter Two

[Isabelle POV]

"Belle?" He whispered, his green eyes never leaving my brown ones.

I thought I knew him, I just couldn't point out who he exactly was. But now, it was clear as day.

With tattoos scattered on his body and an eyebrow piercing on his face, I was utterly shocked to find that it was truly him - but different. Real different.

The only person who called me 'Belle' was...

"C-Chase?" My voice cracked, I wasn't about to cry but I was defineatly lost for words.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." He cussed under his breath, his hand gradually reaches out as on offer to help me up from the ground. Reluctantly accepting his offer, I stand back up to face him. He looked so different, it wasn't the Chase I knew and loved.

"Is that really you?" I asked intently searching for any sign of the old Chase. His green eyes had darkened as if they were permanently staying like that.

"Yeah it is." He simply answered shoving his large hands in his pockets, Chase's eyes start gazing around the room avoiding my stare.

I open my mouth to speak but it was interrupted by another male calling my name, Zach. "Hey Isabelle, I got your food-" He stops and stares at Chase before directing his attention back at me. He didn't say anything else, instead, I was left too speechless to even say a peep.

Silence. Complete silence.

It's not even a whole day back in Florida and the 'three amigos' are already back in business. Zach, Chase and I.

"I see you've met Chase." Zach spoke looking up at the tattooed male, Chase gives him a disgust face. They still haven't sorted out their differences.

"Hey babe, what's taking you so long?" A girl peered from behind Chase, she had blonde beachy hair, the perfect summer tan and a slim body. You could picture her as one of those beach summer models in those magazines.

Who was she?

"Nothing, I was just leaving." Chase said as he took one last glimpse at me before slowly walking away with the beach blonde on his arm.

Woah, did that just happen? Did he just walk away from me? After pushing me to the ground and calling me a bitch?

I was not the type of girl to fear her ex boyfriend but this time, I felt like I was. This wasn't the same Chase Cole I knew, he was different... he changed.

"Chase." I attempted calling him out, he didn't listen; he kept walking.

"Chase!" I say a little louder. No response.

Okay, either he's being his arrogant self or that he just doesn't want to see me.

Fair enough, I did leave him and move to California at late notice, but I had no choice. After my mother's death, I was broken, and staying here in Florida would only bring back painful memories about everything.

I didn't have a family here except my dad, who is still in jail, and plus Rocco had a job as a professional boxing trainer in California. I needed to have money and have shelter so I went with Rocco.

I needed to speak to Chase. That's what I've been dying to do since I first landed here and now he's treating me like... this?

Well, I might be somewhat scared of him now because of how he looks but deep down, I know he's still the same guy I fell in love with.