LTBB 2: Chapter Seven

Recap: Isabelle is back in BHU, alone. She is now living in with a good friend of both Chase and Zach (Asher) because she could not handle seeing her best friend and new roommate, Lora Dabs, who has purposely slept with Chase after their breakup.

Isabelle gave Chase his ring necklace back that symbolised their past relationship because Isabelle needed to move on from him. Chase is now in a relationship with Emma, who caused Belle & Chase's first breakup last year.

Dean and his group are back. Zach just asked Isabelle out on a date in the last chapter.

------

LTBB 2: Chapter Seven.

Isabelle Dawns POV

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked smiling at Zach. We were in his car and it was time for our 'date' he asked about yesterday.

A smile peers through his display, "Can't you wait?"

Honestly, yes I can. But I'm just so curious...Like always.

The soft music of Lana Del Rey plays in the background, Zach's hand reaches the twist of the volume to put it louder.

"You like Lana Del Rey?" I questioned trying to make conversation. Both of Zach's hands were on the steering wheel while his vision was focused on the dark road.

"Who doesn't? She's hot, I'd definitely bang her."

"I didn't think you'd be the type to have sex with girls." I comment, his eyes narrow down at me.

"Are you calling me homosexual?" I laugh and shake my head.

"No, I just didn't think that you were the type of guy who would just have sex with multiple girls." Then again, Zach was a jock, meaning that every girl would be all over him.

Who wouldn't?

He's attractive, tall, smart and very charming.

"You're right, Isabelle." He stated nodding, "I'm not a man whore who puts his dick inside every girls vagina unlike some other people." Zach made sure to emphasise 'some other people' in front of me.

I knew who he was talking about; Chase Cole. I admit, Chase had his flaws and I have no idea why a girl like me fell for a guy like him. Chase and I were complete opposites. He was the bad boy, I was just the ordinary girl.

If anything, it should be the bad and the bad paired together to make a badass couple.

I guess, somewhere along the way from the play fights to the cheesy pick up lines and the overly possessive care, I kind of... fell for him even though I know I shouldn't have.

Chase has slept with a lot of girls, one of them being my best friend, Lora. I don't know what's going to happen between her and I now but I think we have to stay a distance away from one another until everything cools down.

I probably will forgive her eventually, she was my best friend. But at the moment, I can't stand to picture a vivid imagination in my head of my ex boyfriend and best friend getting intimate with each other; a month after Chase and I broke up.

***

Finally, we arrive at the destination. Music was blasting through the speakers and colourful lights were flashing everywhere.

"We're here." Zach spoke getting out of the car. I watch as he jogs to the other side, opening the door for me. I thank him.

"Of course, how could I not figure it out?" I mumbled to myself. This was the carnival that Zach and I attended last year together.