LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven

[Chase Cole's POV]

What the hell even happened last night at 1am in the morning between Isabelle and I?

Last I remember, we were talking about the movie and then bam, the rest of the night was a blur.

Now my girlfriend, Emma just caught Belle and I sleeping on the couch together. What the hell happened?

Belle and I didn't do anything... did we?

"Start explaining, Chase." Emma demanded cross. Hastily getting out of the covers, I look between both girls.

"I don't know what happened last night. All we were doing was watching a movie and -"

"But why is she here Chase? Are you having an affair behind my back?" She spat disgusted, in sync, Isabelle and I replied instantly.

"NO WE ARE NOT."

"Then someone better answer me before I go insane!" Emma screamed, "Why did you bring the new girl from campus here to your apartment? You don't even know her."

Isabelle and I glimpse at one another. In all honesty, I wouldn't even plan to tell Emma what happened in the past between us, nor what happened about my brother, Luke, or Dean.

"Emma listen, I can assure you that there is nothing going on between your boyfriend and -" Isabelle's words were cut short when Emma slapped her across the chest. Hard.

Immediately taking charge, I pull them away from one another further. Isabelle looked like she was about to loose it.

"Don't give me crap, Isabelle." Emma yelled, "I was being nice to you on your first day at BHU and here you are sleeping with my boyfriend."

Both girl's faces were boiling red in anger, my arms were around Emma's waist holding her back. However, Isabelle wasn't reluctant to come closer to us and aggressively yelled, "You know what? I'm just going to come right out and say it."

Oh God, this can't be good.

"Chase was my boyfriend before. And you, Emma, was the actual reason why mine and Chase's relationship had ended the first time. You were getting flirty with my boyfriend last year on the soccer stands when you were sitting on his lap - rather slutty, if I might add."

Fuck, someone help me.

Once the words have left Isabelle's mouth, her blue eyes opened to their fullest as she realised that it wasn't her place to announce our past.

"So you were the girl? The girl who Chase was dating at that time?" Emma's display flashed in realisation as she intently watched Isabelle's features.

Her hands instantly pushed me away, "Are you seeing your ex behind my back?"

"No!" I scream, Isabelle standing in the corner awkwardly.

"Then why is she here?"

Thinking in my head, Emma didn't need to find out about my past, otherwise she'll just run away. I don't plan on telling her about last year because the past is the past. Besides, it's hard to loose another person if I already lost Isabelle before.

"I can't tell you." I answer truthfully, she scoffs.

"But you have to believe that there was nothing going on, Emma. I swear there was nothing. Zach is my boyfriend, not Chase." Isabelle said, Emma ignores her.

Sometimes I question why I even began to date Emma in the first place. I even told myself that I wouldn't date her, but here I am, explaining myself to her.