Let's Re-Create History

So my mind has been decided, I will NOT continue LTBB as a sequel. I'm sorry for the ones that did want me to continue, but due to the votes in the comments on the previous chapter, it looks like I won't be continuing it AS A SEQUEL, so therefore, this book will end differently then to what I had planned meaning that it will end sooner. (Aka next chapter.)

Happy reading x

---------------

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Let's Re-Create History

[Isabelle's POV]

The thing I'm happy about is that I haven't been receiving these mysterious calls or texts from Dean but I'm disappointed that I haven't seen Chase for the whole day, he hasn't come back ever since he took off last night.

Grabbing my phone from the counter, I check to see if I have missed any messages from him - there wasn't any.

Fiddling my thumbs across the small touch screen of my iPhone, I text Chase:

Isabelle: Hey, where are you?

It took a good five minutes before he replied.

Chase: Hey babe, sorry I just had something that came up.

Isabelle: Is everything alright?

Chase: Everything's fine :) I just bumped into some old friends, that's all. What are you doing now, princess?

Isabelle: I'm getting ready for work at the restaurant :) I'll finish at 5pm.

Chase: Want me to pick you up after?

Isabelle: Sure, see you later. Miss you x

Chase: Trust me Belle, I'll miss you more.

Smiling at the text, I put my phone down and get myself ready. Tiding my messy brown wavy hair into a high ponytail, I fix my makeup and put some of my spare work clothes that I found in my old room.

Finding my brother everywhere around the house, I catch him drinking a beer and watching football. His eyes meet mine and waits for me to speak,

"Can you take me to work?"

***

[Chase's POV]

Being held down by Hunter and Bryce kept my mind thinking harder about everything. Am I really going this far to protect Belle?

Yes, because you love her.

No I don't. I care about her but I don't love her.

Whatever you say, but you and I both know that your feelings for her mean more to you then your feelings for anyone else.

Looking up at Dean, he had a smug face plastered all over his display, his tall figure towering over mine since I was kneeling on the ground. His mouth opened to say something but it was cut by hearing my phone vibrating in my pocket.

"Who could that be?" Dean says sarcastically as he reaches my jacket and pulls out my phone, my jaw clenches.

"You got a text mate. From... Isabelle." As soon as he mentioned her name, my body cringes. I loved the fact that Belle's name is so pure and beautiful but the way Dean speaks it is like someone just spat dirt into my face. He makes her sound so disgusting, but to my eyes, she'll always be the most elegant princess.

You love her.

Is my subconscious really having this discussion with me?

"She is asking, 'Hey, where are you?'" Dean smiles deviously as he keeps is eyes locked on my phone screen that was held firmly in his hands, "Maybe I should pretend to be Chase, huh? Fool around a little. Have a little fun with this." he states looking glancing at Hunter and Bryce, they all laugh and nod.