Then Have Me

Chapter Thirteen: Then Have Me

[Isabelle's POV]

Zooming down the road, everyone in the car was talking about the club. They all seemed excited... and then there's me; sitting down quietly and looking out the window. I noticed from the corner of my eye, Chase secretly looking at me... I wonder why?

"We're here!" Lora squeals. The club was a double story; different coloured lights flashing that brightened the dark area. The line was long, almost the length of the entire street!

"How are we going to get in? The line is massive!" I say, making the word 'massive' utterly clear.

Chase chuckles, "Tyler and I know the owner in this club, we get a pass."

As we walk towards the entrance, a rather large and muscular man stood in black, blocking intruders.

"Ey, Mack. What's up man?" Tyler makes the first greeting,

Mack takes off his glasses revealing his dark eyes, "Hey Tyler. Who have you got here?" he looks over at Lora and I.

Tyler puts one arm around her, pulling her in close, "This is my girlfriend, Lora."

"Hi, nice to meet you." she greets shaking his large hand. I stood shyly behind Chase, I felt so awkward.

"Chase, bro! Who's that girl behind you?" Mack grins, looking over at me.

Chase thinks for a moment how he'll 'introduce' me, "This, uh... is my.... friend, Belle."

I smile shyly at the big man. I probably looked terrified of him, oops.

"You guys can go in. Oh, and if were you boys, I'd look after those girls..." Mack says, warning Tyler and Chase, "There are a couple of shit heads in there tonight."

Tyler and Chase both nod before they drag us in. This is not like the frat party Chase and I went to before, everything's more speeded up; the music on full blast and everywhere you go was crowded.

I'm not really claustrophobic, but seeing this much people in one room made me panic a bit. I instantly grabbed Chase's hand; intertwining our fingers. Him smirking as he looked back at me.

"Where are we going?" I pry myself to speak over the loud music

"To the bar." Chase's hand tightens around mine as we squeeze in between different people.

Once we finished getting through the dance floor, I had enough room to finally breathe! Hallelujah!

"Hey sexy, what can I get for you?" the bartender asks me with a smug face

Chase shoots the man a glare, "Dude, if I were you, I'd get that smug face off before I punch it off."

The man rises his hands in surrender, "Well, for the lovely lady, may I recommend the Strawberry Dachari?"

"I never had that before." I mumble silently

"I'll make it for you." the guy instantly says, "A hot girl like you should have one! And... just between you and me, I'll make it on the house."

I blush at his words while Chase sits beside me annoyed. The bartender looked in his mid-twenties; dark hair, tanned skin... he looked like the type of guy you'd see on the beach's of California. I watch him while making the drink for me, clapping as he did impressive tricks to show off his skill-full moves.

"Isabelle." Lora tugs my hand from behind, "It's a new night. There's tones of hot guys here, I think it's time you find yours! You know, just to get over Chase." She whispers the last part.