Kiss Me

A/N: This chapter is a bit cheesy hahaha! :') If you haven't already saved this book in your library, saaaaveee it :)

Please continue to vote, comment and share. It would mean a lot! :) Also think of following me, maybe! ;)

Happy Reading :) Xx

_________________________

Chapter Four: Kiss Me

Isabelle's POV

The only remaining question left in my head whilst looking at myself in the mirror, was "What the hell did I get myself into?"

You know that feeling where you agree to something without fully thinking it through and now you regret even answering to it? That's how I feel at the moment.

Chase was playing with my mind, and it made me more eager to know more about him, despite my words telling him otherwise. I don't want to go to the frat party with him because it wasn't my type of entertainment, but I have to now. We shook on it... and besides, he's going to be here to pick me up in less than 15 minutes.

I begin to get ready for the party that Chase has drawn me to attend. It was around quarter to seven; just enough time to curl my hair. Gently twisting a strand around the barrel, I wait patiently before releasing it to bounce a loose curl on my chest.

My outfit was both simple and femininely casual. That's how I liked it. Simplicity was key.

By now it was already seven and Chase is at the door. Opening the entrance of the room, Chase appears with a plain white shirt and denim jeans; his hair perfectly shaped up. He surprisingly looks good... like, really good.

For the first time, he looked tidy and polished, which was quite refreshing to the eyes.

"Hey princess," Chase's gaze stroll from top to bottom of my body as he brings his bottom lip in between his teeth. He's making it so obvious that he's supposedly checking me out which makes my cheeks heat up in a pink shade, "You look good."

My head turns to the ground, if I looked directly at him then I'm known to blush way more, "Thanks."

"Ready to go?"

Sighing, "I guess."

~*~*~*~

After a few minutes of driving, we pull up in front of a frat house. Gracefully, I take a step out of the car, straightening my posture. Chase takes my hand, intertwining our fingers.

Surprised by his sudden actions, I followed him in the frat house as he led me through the crowded room. I watched as waved to a few friends of his from the other room, "I'll be back in a minute." He grinned, withdrawing his hand from mine. I nodded my head.

Idiotically, I wander around the crowded frat alone. It was a bad idea to walk around the house alone not knowing where I was heading, but then again, I've never been in a sorority house before so it was a good time to explore.

The music blasting in my ears and red plastic cups scattered around the room, floor and tables, most of them filled with different types of alcohol.

When I was satisfied with myself and have explored the large rooms, I began searching for Chase downstairs. Not a few moments passed and I find him slouching on an old couch with a few other people. Sitting on his lap was a blonde female with her arms around his neck. My stomach instantly drops when my eyes caught her kissing his neck.

How was I suppose to react? One minute, he was holding my hand and the next, he allows a girl to make out with him after he leaves me alone in a massive frat house.