LTBB 2: Chapter Six

LTBB 2: Chapter Six

Isabelle Dawn's POV

It's strange. Strange because Chase decided to walk at least two meters behind me whilst heading our way back to Emma and Asher in the lounge and also because of how I had the courage in myself to tell Chase I had to finally let him go.

I wasn't fond of that decision but I knew it was for the best for both of us. After a lot of drama in our relationship last year, we called it truce and thought it was time for a break. No feelings for one another, no emotion, no love and no damn drama.

I walk into the lounge where Asher and Emma was still in the same position as I left. They were seated so far away from each other in silence.

I hope they haven't heard Chase and my bipolar argument.

Walking over to Asher, I take a seat beside him, his brown eyes gaze into mine before he chuckles lightly and whispers slowly in my ear, "You know, if you and Chase decide to get in an argument about your relationship, make sure that no one else is here next time, alright?"

My mouth opens, "Oh my gosh, please tell me you didn't hear our conversation."

"That's the only thing Emma and I have heard while Chase was 'looking' for you." He says using bunny ears with his fingers, I drop my head on my hands.

Great. Just great.

When I told myself that I hoped there wouldn't be anymore drama, Chase's new girlfriend finds out that I was his ex girlfriend.

"Does she know that I'm Chase's ex girlfriend?" I asked Asher in a whisper, my voice was low since Chase and Emma were only five meters away from us.

"That depends, do you want Emma to know that you and Chase were a thing?"

"No."

"Then no." He laughs stretching his arm over my shoulder, "Don't worry, when we heard you fighting, I just said that it had something to do with college or some shit."

"Haha, thank you Ash."

"No problemo, roomie."

I narrowed my brows at him, "Roomie?" It was an odd choice for a nickname.

"Well, yeah. You're my new roommate. I need a nickname for you." He states smirking, I grin.

"But I don't want to be called 'Roomie'. Call me something by my name."

The atmosphere became lighter and less tensed. Asher really knows how to lighten the mood around here. Thank God.

"What about Isa? Iz? 'lil funk?" He started throwing suggestions at me that made a loud laugh escape my lips.

"They're all ridiculous." I state, his face displayed a disappointed look.

"Alright, what about Belle? Do you like the nickname Belle?" He asked sincerely, my body froze.

"Belle..." I say to myself in thought.

Would Chase get mad if someone else called me that? I mean, it's just a nickname. It wouldn't hurt...would it?

Man, I over think too much.

"Yeah, you can call me Belle." I answer smiling at him, he nods and grins in accomplishment.

****

After an eventful evening, it was time for Asher and I to head back into his apartment.

It was now 10:50pm and we are just watching Toddlers and Tiaras in bed. I made sure to stay on my side of the mattress while Asher did the same.