Chase Cole

A/N: Hey guys! This is a new story I wrote :)

If you like it, please show your support by voting, commenting and sharing! If you follow me, I'd really appreciate it too :) Give this book a chance, somehow I promise things will get interesting :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the first chapter of 'Loving The Bad Boy'

___________________________

Chapter One: Chase Cole

• Isabelle's POV •

My eyes glance through each luggages to see if I had forgotten any belongings before I head off to college. Everything was happening so fast, but I have to admit, I'm quite relieved to be staying at a dorm straight out of some cheesy high school dramas I've witnessed throughout my years. I guess I need a new start...everyone does.

"Isabelle, did you get all your stuff, sweetheart?" My mother called out, she seemed as nervous of me 'leaving the nest' than I was. She hasn't stopped hugging me ever since she woke up this morning.

I scan one last time through each bag, "Yeah mom. I got everything."

"Alright, let's go."

~*~*~*~

After the long and mentally exhausting five hour drive, my mom finally pulls up in front of a gigantic building with bold writing reading, 'North Hale University' across it's bricked walls.

Five minutes away were the dormitories. Well, ten if you walked.

Collecting my bags from the boot, my mother cried uncontrollably before saying her 150th 'I'm going to miss you' speech, "I'm sorry your brother isn't here today. I'm sure he's very proud of you as well as your father."

I waved her off and painted a smile, "I talked to Michael earlier today over the phone. He already said he was happy for me."

Michael was my big brother, after finishing his last year in college, he caught the first plane to California and began his career there from scratch. As for my father, I truly do hope he's proud of me.

"Make sure to call me if you need anything, understand?" My mother commanded, I nod to her as reassurance, "And honey, if you ever feel homesick or just-"

"OK, mum!" I laughed humorously at her anxious expression, "I get it. I'll miss you too."

After our last set of goodbyes, she drove off. Rather disappointed and not entirely unaware of what to do next, I grabbed my bags and walked to the dormitories.

Finding my room, I fiddled with the keys to unlock the wooden door. The space is small, almost squished. Two beds were placed on each side of the of the room and one study table in the corner. I take a step in, examining the open area before I carelessly threw my bags on my bed.

A knock was sounded on the door and I swiftly turned to see a girl with strait, blonde hair holding onto the door frame, I immediately recognise her features, her face caked with makeup and her clothes showing off a little too much cleavage.

Just when I convinced myself that my torturous high school life had been over, the past had come back to haunt me.

"Please tell me that you are not my roommate." She whined placing a hand on her hip, "I already have enough losers from high school to deal with."

Christiana Anderson, but everybody called her Christi. The ex-queen bitch of my previous high school and the reason why I was eager to leave that place so soon.