ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

Hi guys! If you're reading this, congratulations! You've made it past 471927291 dramatic moments of Isabelle and Chase's rollercoaster-like relationship!

I hope all those tears were worth it ;)

Anyway, back to my main point.

I'm so sorry but this is not another chapter of LTBB, although I'd love to write more of Isabelle and Chase's overly dramatic relationship hahaha!

(Maybe soon I'll surprise y'all with a little sneak peak into their future lives, who knows!)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ON LTBB AND HOPEFULLY, ILL SEE YOU ALL SOON WITH A LITTLE SOMTHIN' SOMETHIN' ON ISABELLE AND CHASE'S FUTURE RELATIONSHIP.

If you have created an edit/banner/cover/video, etc of LTBB, please be sure to email them to me at:
dreamingxstars@gmail.com and I'll upload them in past chapters and credit you, regardless if this story is completed (or possibly not completed) *laughs evilly*

But in all honesty, I'd like to please you guys and something inside me hatched a GREAT IDEA for this story. However, it all depends if you want a 'Loving the Bad Boy 3'.

Do you want one or nahh?

Once again, thank you and stay tuned for more things to come on Chase and Isabelle's relationship.

Love yourselves,
Love your dogs
And always kiss your mothers before going to bed. Hehe.

Love always xo,
dreamingstarsx.