Close Your Eyes

• Dedicated to To All My Readers

This is it. This is the last chapter :(

I seriously cried while writing this chapter, no joke. I can't believe how this book quickly came to an end. I'm sorry if you don't like the ending but this is how the story was officially going to end :)

THERE'S A VIDEO I MADE FOR Y'ALL ABOUT ISABELLE AND CHASE (the video is on the side) THANK YOU AGAIN SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH, I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW GREATFUL I AM FOR YOUR SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE VERY LAST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST STORY 'Loving the Bad Boy'

_______________________________

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Close Your Eyes

[Isabelle's POV]

As soon as we arrived at the destination, Chase and I were forced out of the car by Hunter and Bryce, Dean leading the way. I know this place. It's Frankson street. The area where no one would even consider going.

Now I understand why Dean brought us here, so that it's far away from the public.

The place was just as how I imagined it would be where Ellie had been murdered. No lights nearby but only an old empty building that had looked abandoned for many of years, beside it was a dead tree that by the looks of it, could depress anyone just by glimpsing at it. It's like something terrible happened here many years ago.

As we entered through the broken doors with Hunter and Bryce holding Chase and I hostage, there was nothing inside.

No furniture, no colour, no life.

"Chase." I whispered at him, his green eyes met mine, his lips slightly partners.

"I won't let them hurt you, princess."

The last thing I was worrying about was myself. In all honesty, I was more worried about Chase then my own life.

"Hold the girl and put Chase in the middle of the building." Dean instructed.

Chase and I were pulled away from one another; Bryce tugging me over into a corner as he holds me in place while Hunter holds down Chase in the exact same place.

I thought that it was only Chase, Hunter, Bryce, Dean and I here but by the sound of high heel shoes echoing through the empty hall, my vision focuses on the far distance of the area and I was shocked to find Emily.

Ellie's step sister. The girl who had been murdered here in this exact building by the same exact guy she was currently dating.

"Emily?" My voice cracked as I looked at her. Her light brown hair and pure green eyes find my brown ones, her red coloured lipstick on her lips smirked.

"I thought you guys would be here." She says walking over to Dean and planting a kiss on his lips.

"What are you doing, Emily?" I questioned her, "He's the person who murdered your step-sister, Ellie!"

She rolls her eyes and groan, "Yeah, I know. I practically helped him."

My eyes shoot open, "What the fucking hell? Why would you do that? You're her sister."

"You have no idea what it's like to stand behind someone who out shined you for many years, Isabelle." She spat slowly walking towards me, the sound of her footsteps coming nearer and nearer, "Ellie was nothing more worthless pathetic slut."

Her attitude was disgusting, it wasn't like that sweet, bubbly girl in my AP English class who was always willing to help and be kind to everyone. It's like she's letting her full personality show right before our eyes.