Chapter 59

"Hermione, it's been three days, can I at least go into the common room? I'm so bored." I groaned.

"No, you threw up six times today, and it's only three."

At that moment, I was laying in my bed in shorts in a sports bra, laying faced down with no blanket on me, sweating my ass off, and feeling as if I was about to throw up. Not to mention, I was kind of delirious. And I had the nerve to ask to leave my dorm.

"Please Hermione." I groaned.

"No. You need to rest." Said Hermione.

"But Hermione." I groaned. "I miss Ryan."

"And I'm pretty sure that he misses you too. But you, my friend, need to rest. If you feel a little better tomorrow I'll tell Harry and Ron to bring Ryan into the common room.

"Noooo, Hermione noooo," I whined.

"No what?" She Asked.

"I wanna kiss his face. His cute little cheeks and his lips. Just all over his face. Nowww." I groaned, not even realizing what I was saying until I had already said it.

Hermione laughed. "You don't even know what you're saying do you?"

"No, but I wanna see Ryan." I groaned.

"Maya, he can't come into the girls' dorms because of obvious reasons, and he's a Ravenclaw. He's not even allowed to be in the Gryffindor Common Room." Hermione said.

"He's been in here before." I groaned.

"Did Professor McGonagall know about that time?" Hermione asked.

"No, but that's not the point. I wanna see him." I Said.

"Maya, no." Said Hermione.

"But Mioneeeeee." I groaned. "I miss him so much, he's my little cuddle monster. I wanna see him nowwww."

"You're delirious." Laughed Hermione. "Yeah, delirious for Ryan," I mumbled.

"That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. But tomorrow if you're feeling better, we can go see him."

"That's not fairrrr." I groaned deliriously.

"It is fair. Now get some rest." Demanded Hermione.

"Fine."

~~~

Two days later, I was feeling a little better, so Ariel told Harry and Ron to bring Ryan back to the Common Room since Hermione, Harry and Ron still weren't really on speaking terms.

I walked down the stairs and saw Ryan, Harry, and Ron having a conversation near the fireplace.

"Hermione look! He's there! He's there!" I exclaimed, literally bursting into tears of joy.

The boys all looked at me, with a look of confusion.

"She's a bit delirious right now, but she's okay. Well, her dignity probably isn't but—"

I stumbled over to where Ryan was sitting and pretty much threw myself onto him.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I sobbed, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face in his chest.

I heard Harry bust out laughing, along with Ron and Hermione. I looked at Ryan, and he looked genuinely horrified. I still continued to cry, even though I didn't really know what I was crying about at that point.

"She's gone mad." Said Ron, who was slightly horrified.

"I haven'tttttt," I whined into Ryan's shirt.