Chapter 54

DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW
CHRISTMAS DAY

"Draco! There are presents!" My mother called.

I stood up, stretched, and went downstairs to find my mother sitting alone on the couch.

According to my mother, my father went on a business trip for the ministry and should have been back later that day.

"Morning, mother," I said.

"Good morning Draco. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did. How about yourself?" I asked.

"Great, thank you. Your father said he should be here within the next hour. He said he wanted to talk to you." Mother said.

I felt a rush of anxiety go through my stomach. "About what?" I asked.

"I don't know. It wouldn't be about anything bad since you are a very good student, aren't you Draco?"

"Yes mother," I said shortly.

~~~

My mother and I were sitting at the dinner table, eating peacefully, talking about anything in general.

"So Draco, how is school? I've heard that you have befriended the Potters." Narcissa said.

"What—" I started to choke on my food.

"Are you okay? I'm not mad."

I stopped coughing after a few seconds. "You're not?" I Said hoarsely.

"Of course not. The Potters seem very nice, along with the Weasleys."

"But they're—" she cut me off.

"I know what they are. Only your father cares about that. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." Said Narcissa.

"Thank goodness," I Said.

"So, Where are Ryan and Zach? Why didn't they come back?" Asked Narcissa.

I made a face at Ryan's name.

"You two are still fighting? Honestly, you boys hold grudges over the most immature things." Said Narcissa.

"He did it again. He stole another girl from me, again." I Said.

In our second year, there was an exchange student from America that was sorted into Hufflepuff.

Her name was Nicole.

She was gorgeous, and a lot of people had fancied her, including me and Ryan. We found out that we both liked her, and it turned into this huge argument. Then to add more fuel to the fire, Ryan embarrassed me in front of her.

HE FUCKING PULLED MY PANTS DOWN TO SHOW MY SLYTHERIN KNICKERS.

IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE GREAT HALL.

Long story short, we've hated each other ever since.

And Nicole? It turns out that she liked neither of us, and SHE FUCKING GOT PREGNANT BY A 4TH YEAR.