Chapter 10

Right after McGonagall's class, Hermione and I were walking to Care of Magical Creatures, when I realized I forgot my textbook in the Common Room.

"Crap, Hermione, I left my book in the dorms," I said.

"I'll go with you if you'd like," Said Hermione.

"No, it's okay, I'll go alone. You shouldn't be late for class because of me," I said.

"Okay." She said, and I turned and started walking in the other direction.

I aimlessly wandered around while looking for the Common Room, not realizing that there was a certain Slytherin following me. I squeezed my eyes shut, as I was suddenly pushed against the wall with my hands pinned to my sides and the person standing on my feet so I couldn't move.

I opened my eyes and looked into the demonic eyes of Theodore Nott, who started kissing up my neck. His hand was in the back pocket of my pants, and I froze, my mind going numb, thinking back to memories of years before.

I had just turned nine a few days before, and it was about eleven at night. I was peacefully sleeping in my little 'room' when my foster father pulled me out of it and pushed me into his bedroom.

"Kathy isn't here tonight." He grinned with a demonic fire in his eyes. "Let's have some fun, shall we?"

I snapped back to reality as I felt Nott being pulled off of me. I watched with blurry eyes as Nott was thrown to the floor and kicked in the face by none other than Draco Malfoy.

"What the hell was that, mate!" Exclaimed Draco as he kicked him in the face again.

I stood in my very place, still frozen to the wall, shaking vigorously. "Holy shit," I murmured under my breath, in complete shock and horror.

"You alright?" He asked. I shook my head, not really knowing what to say or do.

"I have to go," I said, and walked away.

"What is going on here?" McGonagall asked coming out of her classroom, along with three other students, two of whom were Fred and George.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I blurted, turning the corner and making my way to the Common Room.

DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW

Immediately after Maya had run off, I informed Professor McGonagall of what had just happened.

"Oh...I see. Well, I'll be taking care of Mr. Nott. Weasleys, can you please escort Mr. Malfoy back to his class?"

"Of course, Professor McGonagall." They said. "I'd love to have a chat with Malfoy."

They waited until we were around the corner to speak.

"Look we agreed to go for two reasons." The twins said at the same time.

"One...to get out of class," George said.

"And listen Carefully Malfoy because we're only going to say this once." Said Fred.

"Thank you." They said at the same time.