Chapter 46

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go find Draco. And try to find Ryan while I'm at it." I said standing up.

"Okay." They said.

I walked out of the Great Hall, and towards the dungeons, where the Slytherin Common Rooms were located.

I eventually found the painting, which I remembered from the last time I was in the Slytherin Common rooms. I just forgot the password.

"Ooh look who's here." A voice from behind me said. I turned around quickly to see a group of Slytherins that all looked like they were in their sixth and seventh years.

They all had permanent scowls on their faces, and I swear I thought I heard one hiss at me.

"We've got some Gryffindor meat eh?" One of them said.

"Yes, I am a Gryffindor. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to find Draco Malfoy. Is he ill?" I asked, trying to keep my cool.

"I don't know where that blood traitor is." Another said.

"Wait a second." One in the back said.

He came up to the front and squinted his eyes at me. He looked exactly like Ryan with the same grey eyes, but with black hair not blonde.

"Guys she's cool. She's dating my little brother." He said.

"Dating is a light term. It's not official, but we're going on a date to Hogsmeade tomorrow, I guess." I said taking a tiny step back.

"Yeah yeah, shoo." He said to his friends. They all either went straight into the common room, or left the corridor, so it was just me and Ryan's brother.

"The name's Zach," Zach said.

"Maya," I said.

"American eh? How could a Potter have an American accent?" He asked.

"It's called living in America long enough to pick up the accent, then moving to England twelve years later. It isn't rocket science." I said.

He looked at me confused.

"Ugh, purebloods. It means that it's not that hard to understand." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up. It's not my fault I'm a pureblood." He spat. "Yeah yeah, no one feels like hearing you complain about your lack of knowledge on muggle space machines. Now, what do you want?" I asked.

"I've heard a lot about you. My brother told me straight away when you finally decided not to reject his little arse." Zach said crossing his arms.

"I wasn't ready—" he cut me off.

"I know. You dated Cedric Diggory." He mocked.

"Shut it," I said.

"Well, I'm just stating facts. And hey, treat my brother right okay? We may be in different houses, but he's the closest thing I have to family. Plus I don't need him to come crying to me when you break his fragile little nerdy heart in two." Zach said.

"I won't. I still want to be friends with him if we do break up. He's done a lot for me, and I'll take that into account when I want to break his fragile little heart." I joked.

"Good," Zach said. He went past me and said the password to the painting. "Oh and Malfoy is in the Hospital Wing. Head cold, I think he had."

"Thank you!" I said.

I took off into a sprint to the Hospital Wing. I made it there about ten minutes later, and I went inside.

I saw Draco laying on one of the cots, obviously sick. He was pale, except for his cheeks that were bright red. His hair was pointing in all directions and there were tissues everywhere.