Suspended in the air you looked at him tears welling in your eyes.

"If I find that you're using your force powers again. I will see to it you don't have them!" he breathed stepping across the room so everyones attentions were on him.

Kylo knew how to make it hurt, he knew your body, he knew what tensions he could push and where. You felt the immense pressure on your shoulders and tried to breathe through the pain.

He twisted his hand just enough to increase the pressure past your breaking point and you let out a screech having tried so hard to keep control.

"Is that understood?" his voice fluctated from hate to anger to control to dominance.

You blinked tears out of your eyes arms contorted somewhere around your back.

"Don't. Make me ask twice," he said sternly now lifting you even further off the ground.

"Yes Supreme Leader..." you failed.

"Let this be a lesson to you all. I won't take kindly to her being called a slut by anyone," he dropped you which one called you it first?

You pleaded with him not to make you tell him that, you didn't want to watch them suffer but you knew you had to obey. Your eyes drifted to the girl who had started it and he immediately dominated the room, "take him to the disposal."

She stammered eyes wide with something worse than fear, "I don't need traitors in my army, take him to disposal and if you fail to do the job you'll regret it." The tiny woman who seemed no more than a child now squatted to the gingers level and did her best to wake him. When he didn't stir from her attempts she looked to her comrades who seemed to have dispersed slightly and hadn't exchanged eye contact.

Kylo gave her a sweeping side glance before striding over the boy and past them, he looked back to you and started to force choke you as if you should have known to follow. You did so with such drudged mirth watching the eyes follow your labored steps.

...

Kylo didn't say a word to you as he led you away, he hadn't shared a single thought, his signature was retracted from your surrounds like an obedient snake coiled around his body. You had been sure to listen to his breath it was the only thing which had stopped you from believing he was a phantom dressed in all black, here to take you to an afterlife you didn't want to suffer.

You thought about the day on the red planet you had little place in either fight but you knew you had to stay with the First Order.

For the past three days you had kept your head down where you could, you lived among the shadows. Coffee after coffee. Snide comments one after the other. You hadn't retaliated. You hadn't shown strength.

You had done so well for thirty-six hours and yet you had caved like all those in the dark. Caved and given in to the power you possessed, any normal person would have taken the hatred. Unable to string their bullies up like a puppet. You were weak and you deserved to be there. On their side.

Kylo pushed aside the metal door of what looked to be his new quarters and watched as you walked in petrified of what he would do. Had you not been feeling sorry for yourself you could have had time to think about what you would say if anything when he spoke to you.

"Hmm so now Rey is out of the picture again, I exist? Or is it the fact you haven't cum in a while so you're just going to use me?" your mouth opened and words fell out. You thought it was your subconscious sick of thinking and never being able to say it aloud.

"I never. I never wanted that to happen--"

"I don't give a flying shit. You ditched me you bum fucked Snoke so far up the ass there was none left for Rey let alone me. You're just pathetic--"