SHOUT OUTS!

Hello you beautiful humans

I'm literally writing this at 6 am, after not sleeping all night because my severe depression has been throwing off my sleeping schedule. For whatever reason.

Here is the part that I promised. The chapter that is dedicated to you guys. And giving special recognition to those who have shown me an immense amount of support. To my friends and fans, I genuinely love you all. You guys have really made me feel better in some rough times. Even just the simplest comments showing support mean the world to me.

I started this series a couple years ago. I think I was 16? Yeah. Cause Dan was like 36. Anyway, I was pretty terrible at writing legit stuff. And one day I just randomly decided to start writing this. It didn't take off right away. That's not a surprise. Not a lot of stuff does. But I decided to try. It was more of a hobby. I downloaded Wattpad to help get some of my creative ideas down (and to help tame my raging sexual frustration that was totally inappropriate coming out of a kid that young). And then I posted them for the hell of it :)
Annnnnd y'all actually liked them. Which still baffles me to this day, I shit you not.

So after like 10k reads, it was less a hobby and more of a job (not really, but ya know??). I did it because I had an audience. And that was pretty cool, that someone from anywhere in the world, would take time out of their day and sit down and actually read something I wrote???
It gave me a sense of validation, knowing that people didn't just read what wrote, but liked it as well. It also let me meet some really cool people (you know who you are <3).
Idk it was just awesome, watching my stupid story gain like 1k reads a week. It's still growing steadily like that. Which it amazing? just last week we were at like 74k something reads. Now we're at 78.7k????!!!!!

Shameless self-promotion: I set up a Patreon. If you have an idea for a tier please let me know. Also feel free to support. Better/ more tiers coming soon

https://www.patreon.com/abbimooo

Whatever I'm done my stuff for now.

My loveliest dears:
Robinthepegasus
galacticturtles
Daddy_Ohm
LittleNarwhale1204
Self-InsertSinner
thatawkwardcup
DarkFireFemaleProxy
@God_Hates_Amy (wouldn't let me tag them ugh.jpg)
HeyItsJalen
_Jigsaw_
_Bat_Shit_Crazy_
@witchgirl777
katy-kat3
somesadarthoe

sansthecatt

@Labyrinthtohru

m0nahven

itzstorytime

AndreaBaier 

hockstetters-girl

ZoeMassingale

ItsMeeHamiltrash

Sorry if I somehow missed anyone. I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS! Also, check out the story promotions in the comments. Support each other :)