Spandex

I don't even know why I wrote this. Hope y'all enjoy it anyway 😅

NSFW
Someday I'll write something PG, but until then, COMMENCE THE ROCK

"Do you wear spandex just so you can show off your large penis?" I say as I walk away from him, picking up a can of hair spray from the table.
"What? Of course not. Why do you-" He suddenly pauses. I feel his gaze on me. "You think my penis is large?"
My eyes widen as I fully realized what I let slip out. I dare not to look at him. I set the can of hairspray back on the table.
"Also, you look at my junk? (Y/n), this is new." I can hear the smirk in his tone. I feel my cheeks grow warm.
"So, what if I do?" I counteract.
"So, I'm completely okay with that. Actually, I'm more than okay with that." He says, his voice low.
I peer over my shoulder at him and see his eyes pointed towards my ass.
"Do you deliberately wear spandex cause they make your big ass look bigger?"
I look back down at the table and grab a comb and the bottle of hairspray.
I go over and raise the comb. "Sit down." I say. "I haven't finished your hair yet."
He watches me as I comb his hair back and begin to style it. His brown eyes suddenly seem darker.
"Are you embarassed?" He asks. I don't respond. I just stop.
"No." I finally say quietly.
He takes the comb and hairspray from me and he sets them aside. His eyes never leaving mine, he stands up. He steps toward me, and I step back and away from him. I feel the table hit the small of my back. I can't go back any further.
He closes in the remaining space between us. He leans toward me, our bodies inches apart. His nose almost brushes mine as he leans down, staring into my eyes.
He wraps his hands around my waist, pulling our bodies together.
"Embarassed now?"
"No." I respond. I feel myself begin to get turned on.
He swipes his arm across the table, clearing off it's contents and knocking them onto the floor. I hope no one is around to hear. I wouldn't appreciate being caught in this suggestive situation with Dan.
He bends forward, forcing me to lie back against the table. The edge juts painfully into my spine. He notices me wince and he grabs onto my thighs, wrapping them around his waist.
"Embarassed yet?" He questions.
"No."
"How far do you want this to go? Am I going to have to take my pants off?"
"You wouldn't dare." I challenge him. "Of course I would. Just to make you flustered."
"Well, you may have to take everything off in that case, but I can't make any guarantees."
"You want me to get naked?"
"If you want to possibly see me get embarrassed. It may not work, though. I'm quite shameless."
"You want me to take my chances, don't you?"
"I want a lot more than that."
"Oh, really? This explains everything now."
I tighten my legs around his waist. I feel the bulge of his manhood press against my groin. I squeeze my thighs tighter together.
He gasps my name, his cheeks turning pink.
"Look who's getting all flustered?" I smirk. "Two can play at this game."
"Of course." He responds simply. Then he puts his hands against the table on either side of my head, leaning over me more. He pushes his hips forward, pushing his quickly growing erection harder against me.
I moan. His cheeks grow darker.
"I'm winning." I grin.
Seeing that I am not embarassed, he releases me, letting me stand upright. Then he pulls off his costume, leaving only leaving his cape on. I immediately feel my jaw drop. He wasn't wearing anything under his costume.
I've always imagined how big Dan was. I knew he was big, since he frequently talks about his penis, but it is so much bigger than it looks hidden away under his clothes.
I force my eyes up to his face, attempting to compose myself from my previous surprise. He grins, clearly pleased at my reaction.
"O-okay, fine. My turn." I say, feeling a new confidence. I pull off my navy blue sweater, tossing it aside. I sit on the edge of the table long enough to slip my feet out of my socks and shoes. Then I grab onto the waist band of my pants, pulling them down. I reach behind my back, unclipping the hooks on my bra. I let it drop. Dan eyes immediately widen.
I take off my thong, setting it aside with my other clothes.
"What do we do now?" Dan questions.
"Don't be so naïve. You know exactly what's going to happen in here and hopefully so will the rest of the people in this building." My side touches the table. It feels cold against my skin. I shudder, goosebumps climbing up my body. I see Dan peer down, grin, and cover his mouth.
"What?" I demand, following his gaze. Sure enough, my nipples are perked right up. "Shit." I mutter, crossing my arms over my chest. I feel my cheeks grow warm.
"Oh, look who's getting all embarrassed?" He comments, grinning.
I peer down, noticing his manhood is slowly rising to attention. "And look who's getting all hard." Suddenly my nipple situation doesn't seem as bad.
He follows my gaze. "Well, I wonder why? Maybe it's because there is a beautiful, naked woman in front of me." He rests his hands on his hips.
I grin. "Aw, thanks Dan."
"Oh, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the woman behind you."
I immediately look behind me as I say, "what?" Before I look from the empty space back to Dan, he crosses the floor, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulls my bare body against his. I wrap my arms around his neck. He leans in, his lips brushing my ear.
"I was talking about you." He says softly, his lips brushing ear.
As I feel radiating between our bodies, I notice how cold the room us and goosebumps rise on my skin. I shiver.
"I'm cold." I say as he gently begins to kiss my neck.
"Don't worry, baby girl. I'll warm you up."
I tilt my head backward as he gently begins to suck on my skin, drawing a quiet moan from my lips.
At the same time, he leans me back over the table, grabbing onto my thighs. He pulls my thighs farther apart, pushing his hips in the space. He reaches down, grabbing hold of his cock, gently rubbing it over my crotch. I rest my elbows against the table, peering down at his manhood as he teases me with it. He brings it down to my entrance, gently pushing it against my opening. Then he pulls it away, running back through my folds. He goes back down, repeating the action of gently pushing his tip against my opening. Each time I think he's going to go in, but he doesn't.
"Quit teasing me." I say.
"You know you like it." He responds.
"Just put it in, please."
"Do you want it, baby girl?" He says, his voice low.
"Fuck, yes, Daniel. Please." I sigh.
"I can tell," he purrs. "You're so wet already." I see his tip glisten.
"Please, Dan."
"Oh, you're begging for it, now?" He pushes his entire tip into my narrow space, before he pulls ot back out.
"You're going to make me, aren't you?" I groan.
"If you want it bad enough." He says, giving me a coy grin.
"Please, Dan. Just fuck me, please. I want it."
"How bad do you want it?"
"I want it so bad, please."
"You want what so bad?"
"Dan, I fucking want you."
"That's more like it, baby girl."
Finally he slides in all the way, releasing himself, leaning over me. He wraps his arms around my legs, right at my knees. He pulls out, pushing back into me. I sigh deeply.
As he picks up speed, I moan lightly. "Shh." He whispers.
In little time, he's pounding into me. I throw my head back, biting both of my lips hard, trying my best to hide my moans. As I get closer and begin to pant, it gets more difficult to hide my elevating noise level. Dan reaches up, covering my mouth with his hand.
I wrap my legs around his waist, the fluff from his cape ticking my inner thighs. It moves with him.
My back arches, a knot forming in my stomach. My body begins to tremble.
"Fuck..." Dan moans. I grab onto the strings of his cape that tie it around his neck, yanking him forward. I wrap my arms around him, my nails pressing into his back.
I cry his name loudly as I cum, though the sound is muffled by his palm. My nails rake across his back.  He thrusts to ride our highs down, before I collapse, his body crashing on top of mine.
He climbs off of me after a few moments, leaning against the table beside me.
My chest rises and falls quickly as I catch my breath. I peer down at the watch on my wrist. He was supposed to be on stage about now.
"Dan! You need to be on stage! Get over here! I need to get you ready!"
I hop up, my legs immediately shaking. I pull on my panties, bra, pants and shirt.
I quickly style Dan's hair and then he yanks his costume on. He gets up to leave the room, when I notice my red lipstick on his chin. I stop him, wiping it off. As he exits the room, I notice more on his neck. Too late.

Dan's POV
I hurry out to the stage. Brian looks relieved.
"Dan, where the fuck were you?"
"Sorry, I had a... costume malfunction."
"What? How?"
"I lost my... pants."
"Yeah, uh huh. I bet somebody took them off for you."
Shit, he's good.
"How'd you know?"
"Dan, you have lipstick on your neck. Also, you're sweaty. Normally you don't start to swear until about half way through the show."
"Shit."
"Who was it?"
"Guess." I say, grinning.
"Dan, it was (Y/n)."
"Well, you're confident about that."
"You guys have had this flirty thing going on for months. And you asked her to come on tour with us. She's the only one you've ever brought on tour with us. Besides, I came to the door to see when you were coming out and I heard her moaning your name. It was kinda weird sounding though."
"Okay, okay. Yes, it was her. And she sounded weird cause, uh.." I reach up, covering my mouth with my hand. "Because of this." I try to say. 
"Oh, I see. Well, if you're going to sleep with our stylist, make sure you did it the night before the show instead of 20 minutes before."