Thank You *Author's Note*

16.5k reads

You guys are amazing. I cannot even express my gratitude towards you all.
I started writing without any goal in mind. Mainly, it was a pastime, something I just really enjoyed to do.
I started out with horrible One Direction fan fiction around the age of 12 or 13 and I worked my way up. *Started at the bottom now we're here or something inspirational like that*.
I remember when this story had 100 reads. And I was thankful. I wrote what I wanted and didn't take it too seriously.
To me, this is a little more than a pastime now. I have an audience (which I haven't been pleasing for the past month or so, forgive me). I hear from you guys, and you say that my series inspired you to write your own. That just baffles and amazes me.
That me, a 17 year old potato from Ontario, Canada, could inspire another human to do something like this.
Those types of comments make my day. *scratch that* they make my life. And they make writing soo worth it. You make writing so worth it.
I do get writer's block, which sucks, but I think it happens to us all sooner or later. And I've worked through it. And I do it for all of you. All of you bright, shining stars out there. You make me so incredibly happy. Thank you so much.

I have a piece of advice for you, if you're writing, and working hard, and trying to write a successful series.
Don't make popularity your goal. Write for the fun of it! Write because you love to! Don't write to try to please others. Write to please yourself. Because once you start doing it, hoping for popularity, that's when it begins to feel like a chore. And that's when it becomes less and less fun. Be easy on yourself, enjoy the ride that is life.

Since I feel like I've hit some sort of milestone, I feel like I should do something.
Leave **questions below about anything and everything and I'll answer them in the next part. Even if you're not a regular commenter, leave a comment anyway if you'd like. And it can be about literally anything. Home life, books (since I have over 200 of them), food, outer space, personal stuff (I'm very open, don't worry ^.^), Pokémon, anything at all.

Okay. That's all I have to say. Thanks for being with me every step of the way. Love you beans. ❤

-Abby, xoxo

(Ps. Stephen King is one of my favourite authors. I like that quote up there. It's kinda strange, but nice, to see a man who writes such chaotic stories have such simple, easy advice.)