Halloween Night

Your POV
Dan pulls me up Spiral Hill. It's a very secluded, quiet spot that we've been going to for years. It's one of our favourite places.
While everyone is at Halloween parties getting wasted, we decided tonight we would watch the stars,  under the moonlight.
When we reach the top we lay out a blanket and lie down beside each other, peering up into the night sky. The stars aren't very bright tonight, probably hiding behind the clouds.
My eyes scan across the sky above, but I can't pick out any constellations or formations. I sigh.
"Find anything?" I say.
"Nope." He responds. "It's too dark tonight."
"What do we do now?" I question. There goes our evening.
"I have an idea." He says as he rolls onto his stomach and close beside me.
"Really now?" I say as I grin. He grins, too, as he leans in and presses his lips gently on mine.

Stranger's POV
He kisses her and she reaches up, tangling her fingers in his curly locks. I look away. Disgusting teenagers.
I duck under a low branch and find the worn down path. I continue along it. I see a light ahead as I near the end. Before I can duck out of the brush, something wraps around my neck.
"What the fu-" I begin. Something cold presses against my throat and then it slides across my skin. I collapse onto the ground, in a puddle of my own blood. 
I see a pair of black boots turn away from me and continue down the way I came. Second later I sink into darkness.

Dan's POV
She squirms underneath my touch. I grin against her lips.
I rub her clit, my hand down her jeans. She moans.
"You like that, baby?"
"Yes..." She breathes.
After a few moments she breaks from my lips and she gently pushes me onto my back and she crawls on top of my body. She rests her hands on my chest.
"Do you think anybody can see us?" She says as she peers down at me.
"I fucking hope so." I respond. She just giggles.
She leans down and begins to kiss me. I rest my hands on her hips. After a moment she pulls away. I peer up at her.
Suddenly a figure dressed in black appears behind her. My eyes widen. "Uh, (Y/n)-" I begin. Then she's being yanked off of me and she screams.
"NO!" I shout.
Blood sprays out from her body and her cries cut off short. It covers me and I can even taste the warm, metallic liquid.
The figure throws her body aside. It lays limp and lifeless on the ground. She's... dead...
I quickly jump to my feet before the figure can grab me. I run down the hill, screaming at the top of my lungs for help.
I peer over my shoulder and see the figure barrelling down after me. I hit the treeline and skillfully navigate around the trees and overgrowth. I hope it slows them down.
I hope over a fallen tree, pumping my legs, forcing them to take me faster. They burn in protest. I knew I should've worked out more, built up more muscle. Being a chicken-legs doesn't help you run fast.
Suddenly something dark swings toward me, knocking me onto my back on the ground.
I feel pain in my head and something warm seeps around me. I'm dazed. I blink a few times, attempting to regain full consciousness.
As my vision clears I see three tall figures all dressed in the same black clothes.
One reaches down and grabs me. It lifts me up, slamming me against a tree trunk, dazing me once again.
I feel something since into my torso. I feel pain. I begin to scream. The figures stab me over and over. I feel my blood run down my body. My head grows light, my body cold. I sink into unconsciousness.