Torturous Vibrations (Part 1)

I guess I had this prewritten! So, uh, enjoy.

NSFW, careful babies

"Hey, babe. I have a present for you." Dan says, holding a gift bag down by his side. "Really? What's the occasion?"
"Let's just celebrate... you." He smiles.
"Okay." I smile, too.
He hands me the bag and he turns me around. "Go put it on and come back."
I exit the room, entering the bathroom. I set the bag on the counter and reach in. I pull out a set of lacy, black underwear. They're pretty. I slide on the bra and thong before I slowly enter our bedroom.
"You look... perfect." He trails off, his eyes on me.
"Thank you, Dan. I love them."
"Me, too." He says.
I walk over and gently crawl onto his lap. His hands run up my thighs, stopping on my bum. He pulls me closer. I lean in, pressing my lips onto his. He kisses me back. I reach up, tangling my fingers in his curls.
Before things can get too far I break away. "We gotta get ready."
"Okay."
I crawl off of him. I cross the room and get my little black dress from my closet. I take it off the clothes hanger and carry it over to the bed.
Dan begins to put on his tux as I put on my back, knee high nylons. I slip into my dress, having Dan zip me up. Then I go to brush my hair and teeth. I do my makeup. I go downstairs and set aside my shoes, jacket, and purse aside.
I jog back upstairs. Dan is holding his tie. I walk over, taking it from him. I slide it around his neck and tie it for him. I do up the button on the front of his tux jacket.
"Thanks, hon." He says.
"You're welcome."
I grab my phone from my spot on the bed and I go around the house, turning off lights. Dan meets me by the door while we put on our shoes and coats.
Then we leave. Dan drives us to the little restaurant and we go in. We tell the man at the entrance of our reservations with the other Grumps. He takes us to our seats. Everyone else is already here. We greet each other as we talked our seats. I sit across from Dan, between Suzy and Barry.
A waiter gives us menus. When we've chosen he takes our orders and disappears into the kitchen.
I peer across the table at Dan. He flashes me a sly grin. I just give him a slightly confused look.
Suzy begins to talk to me about something she wants me to do with her for a video. Suddenly a feel a vibration against my groin. It startles me. I jump, whacking my knee off the bottom of the table.
"Abby, shit, are you okay? What's wrong?" Suzy asks with concern.
"I-I'm f-fine." I stammer, my cheeks growing pink. I smooth my dress down, my eyes turning to Dan. He gives me a different expression, this time, his eyes dark.
That asshole tricked me! These aren't normal underwear.
"Son of a bitch." I mutter under my breath. He gives me a wink before he turns to talk to Arin.
I try to keep my words to a minimum, the vibrations in the panties overstimulating my clit.
In a mere minutes I begin to feel my breathing deepen, my entire body filling with warmth.
"Hey, Abby, are you warm or something?" Barry says to me.
"Yeah, your face is very red." Arin adds.
"I'm o-okay. I sw-wear." I say quickly.
"Are you sure?" Dan asks. I can hear a hint of amusement in his voice.
"Yes." I snap at him.
I shift in my chair, attempting to try a sitting position doesn't put as much pressure against the panties. But the way I move causes them to cover more of me. I groan.
I am pushed closer to the edge of ecstacy, my heart beginning to pound. I try to control my breathing. I also push down moans that are trying to escape.
I'm going to physically murder him when we get home. Or maybe torture him first, who's know?
My leg begins to twitch, my hands growing shakier.
The waiter gives us our food and I struggle to eat it.
I am so close. I have to try to orgasm quietly. Maybe I could leave the table. When I have to begin to hold on, the vibrations stop. I immediately sigh in relief.
I look over to Dan. I see a little remote in his hand. I wish I could make it explode with my mind.
I actually eat my dinner. We chat a little longer. Then we all head home. As soon as we enter the door I kick off my shoes, toss my jacket and purse aside, and jog upstairs. My legs shake a little.
"Abby!" Dan calls after me.
At this point, I feel my anger subside. But I still feel like torturing him somehow. I think for a moment as I hear him shuffle around downstairs. Then I get an idea.
I open the closet and find our "toys". I grab the handcuffs and hide them.
Dan comes up a moment later. He doesn't say anything.
"If you want to live through the night," I begin, holding up a finger at him, "get your clothes off and got on the bed."
"Okay." He says. He clearly thinks I'm gonna hop right on him.
He quickly undresses, lying back on the bed. I walk over, crawling over him. I grab his hands, pulling them over his head.
I kiss him roughly, quietly slipping the handcuffs out from underneath the pillow. I quickly clip them around his wrists and attach him to the headboard.
He breaks from my lips. He tugs on the handcuffs. He groans. "Abby..."
I climb off of him, walking around the bed to stand at the end.
"You've been a bad boy, Dan. And now," I slowly reach under my dress, grabbing my panties. I begin to pull them off as I continue, "you're going to suffer." I toss the wet lace on the floor.
"Oh, fuck." He sighs. "I'm sorry, hon. I should've told you."
"Don't be sorry." I say, unzipping my dress. I slip it off my shoulders. It slips down my body, falling in a heap at my feet. I step out of it. "It's just your turn to suffer now."
I unclip my bra, adding it to the floor. Then I pull off my knee highs. When all of my clothes are strewn across the room, I walk back over. I grab his tie from the floor and tie it around his mouth. I use the other two he was deciding between earlier and tie his ankles to the end of the bed.
"This is why you shouldn't have married a kinky woman."
I sit beside him on the bed, turning my attention to his erected manhood. I dart my eyes up to his face, making sure he sees the mischievous glint in my eyes. I reach forward and slowly trail my fingers along his hard shaft. I watch with satisfaction as his body reacts to my touch.
I continue this torturous action a few more times. When I know he's good and hard I get up. I pull the chair from the corner over beside the bed and reach over. I open my nightstand drawer, reaching toward the back. I pull out the long, black vibrator. Before I can sit down, Dan begins to make noises. His words are too muffled by the tie for me to understand what he's saying. I undo the tie and toss it aside. He sighs.
"Come on, baby girl, untie me. I can make this up to you in a much better way than that vibrator can, I promise."
"The whole point of this is to torture you. How can I torture you if I untie you?"
"I know exactly what you want. Come sit on my face. I want to you to ride it."
I think it over for moment. Do I really want to set him free? If it means I get to ride his face until I scream then fuck yes.
"Fine. But only because you have a mess to clean up."
I untie his feet and then his hands. He gives me a sexy smile. "Now, where's that mess?"
I push him back down on the bed and crawl over him. He rests his hands on my hips and he pulls me directly over his face.

Mwahaha get ready for part 2 ;)