Dinner with Mr. Avidan (Part 1)

Double upload! Wooo
I help Mr. Avidan collect the math pages off the student's desks after class. It's been a long week and I'm so glad it's Friday.
I hand him my stack and he adds it to his own. "Thank you, Abby." He glides over and sets the pages on his desk before he turns back to me. "Have you finished that project I gave you?"
"No, I haven't. There are a couple of things I needed your help with, but I didn't really know when to ask."
"That's fine. How about you stop by my house around 5 and we'll go over it? Then we can eat dinner. I'm making Chinese food."
"Um, yeah!" I feel my cheeks grow warm. "That sounds great."
"Okay. Well I'll see you then." I begin to turn to walk away when he says my name, stopping me. He walks over, standing over me.
"Why do you always do that?" He says, his voice low. He reaches up and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear as I usually do. I get goosebumps where his hand connects with my skin.
"D-do what?" I stammer, butterflies in my stomach. My cheeks grow hot.
"That." He says, gliding his fingers over my cheek. "You always blush."
"Oh, I, uh, didn't notice." I lie. I do notice how much he makes me blush.
"Strange..." And then he turns away from me, returning to his desk. "See you tonight."
"Bye, Mr. Avidan." I say quietly and I grab my purse and exit the room. As soon as I close the classroom door behind me, I let out a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Then I hurry home.
I shower and dress in casual clothes- jeans, a white v-neck. I brush my hair and teeth and do my make-up. It's about 4:45. I check the address that he texted me. It's not too far. I should probably leave now.
I grab my purse and jacket and leave my house. I get in the car and pull out, driving to the address.
I stop outside of this small, but fancy looking house on a street filled with dense vegetation. I didn't know there could be this many trees in one place in the entirety of Glendale.
I grab my bag and purse, slinging them over my shoulder. I make my way up to the door, and ring the doorbell. He answers a moment later, a black apron tied around his torso.
It's weird seeing him in jeans and a black T-shirt, instead of his usual, formal attire. He looks really good, either way. His hair is still damp and slicked back, looking as of it was just washed not long ago. 
"Hello, Abby. Come in, hon." He stands aside and I step into his house. "I'll take your bags and your jacket." He takes them from me and he hangs them in the closet behind the door.
I look around the area. Before me is a long foyer with different rooms branching off of it. A deep blue carpet runs the entire length of the hall under our feet. Immediately to my left is a wide, open kitchen and on my right is a staircase.
"Come on, let me give you the grand tour. Though, it'll go fast because this place is really small."
"Okay, Mr. Avidan."
"Please," he says, smiling at me. "Just call me Dan."
He directs me through the house, showing me different rooms with a modern interior design and furnishings. It's really nice here.
Finally he shows me his bedroom upstairs. It's wide and open and it smells so strongly of him. He has a unique, but pleasant scent. It's kind of a mixture of pine and that musky smell most guys have.
"This is my favourite place." He says, peering over at me. "I spend most of my time up here."
I see a bookshelf filled with different novels. Beside it is a CD player and a shelf full of CDs, though I'm too far away to make out any titles. One CD by Rush is sitting aside, though. I love that album.
On his nightstand is a hardcover copy of The Last Unicorn.
On the walls are rock band posters and clear strings of Christmas lights.
"You have a really nice place, here."
"Thank you."
A loud beep comes from downstairs. "Oh, that's the chicken balls. I have to start making the stir fry. I'll help you with your work while I make it." He says.
We go back downstairs and I set up my work at the island. I hop up on a barstool that is way too tall for me.
He sets about, putting different vegetables and meat in a wok. He fries it up, answering my questions that I had for him.
I come to a question that I don't quite understand the wording for. He stops, and he glides over, leaning over my shoulder. The sudden contact between our bodies sets my cheeks and heart afire. I attempt to control the sudden jaggedness of my breathing, hoping he won't notice. Thankfully he doesn't seem to. He moves away, returning to his wok, explaining the question in different words. I understand it now. I finish it just as he is finishing dinner. He just has to finish a sauce.
"Would you like to help me?" He asks.
"Yeah, sure." I hop down from the barstool and walk up beside him. He shows me how he wants me to whisk the dark liquid and I try.
"No, no. You do it likes this!" He grins. He takes the bowl and whisk from me, demonstrating how he wants it done. I try again. I can't quite get it. "Okay, let me help." He steps up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He takes my hand and moves it in the way he wants. With his body pressed up against mine, I suddenly want him. He's always had a strong effect on me. He is so incredibly sexy and I don't think he even tries most of the time.
"Got it?" He says, his lips near my ear.
I quickly nod, not trusting my voice. He releases me and I whisk the sauce as he showed me.
"That's it, girl. You got it."
After that he adds the sauce to his stir fry. I clean up my papers and out them away. When I'm done, he's serving dinner. I sit across from him at the table and we eat. He pours me a glass of wine. I'm not one for alcohol, but I'm too shy to say so.
Half way through dinner, when my glass is empty and he's poured me another one, I feel my shyness go away and I loosen up. When dinner is over and my second glass is gone, I help him clean up.
He puts music on and I dance with him, feeling confident and somewhat excited.
He rest his hands on my hips, my arms linking around his neck. He pulls me close, and I feel as if my body has been set ablaze.
"Would you like more wine?" He says as we sway to the beat of the song.
"Yes, please."
He pours me another glass and I drink it a little too fast. I feel all of my cares melt away. After another glass I know I've had too much. And so does Dan.
"Okay, that's enough for you, sweetheart." He says, clearly amused, taking my glass from me. Then he takes my hand and sits me on the couch.
"I really like you." I say and I snuggle up against his side.
"You like me?" He asks.
"Yes. I have since the day I met you. And you're really sexy."
"You think I'm sexy, huh?"
"Yes, very. And everytime you go near me I get excited and nervous."
"Why do you get nervous?"
"Because I want to run away. But at the same time, I want to hug you tight, you know?"
"Yeah, I know what you mean."
I feel really sleepy. My eyelids grow heavy.
"I'm tired." I whisper.
"Do you want to go to sleep?"
"Yes." I say, closing my eyes.
"Do you want me to drive you home?"
"No, this couch is comfy enough."
"Okay, if you want to stay here, you can. But I can drive you home of you really want me to. I don't have a problem doing that."
"No, it's okay..." I feel myself begin to drift off. And soon I fall asleep.

Dan's POV
She begins to snore softly and it's so adorable. I reach down and tuck her hair behind her ear. Her cheeks and ears are red and hot, probably from the alcohol.
She hangs half way off the couch. I'm not leaving her down here.
I tuck my arms underneath her and lift her up, being as gently as possible. I carry her upstairs and lay her in my bed, covering her up and tucking her in. I take off her glasses, setting them aside. Then I go downstairs and put away the wine and glasses.
I get a pillow and blanket from the linen closet and set up the couch downstairs. I lie down and watch some TV while I fall asleep.

Abby's POV
I wake the next morning in an unfamiliar bed. I open my eyes and look around. Where am I? I find my glasses and put them on. I'm in... Dan's room?
A lump beside me catches my eye. My eyes grow wide. Is he in here? I grab the blankets and rank them back, my heart beginning to pound. I sigh. It was just a bunch of pillows. I relax.
I get up and immediately have to sit back down. My head hurts.
I remember what happened last night. I admitted to him how I felt about him. I groan. Why did I do that? I'm never drinking again.
I go to the bathroom and go downstairs. Where's Dan? I see him lying on the couch in the living room. I feel bad. But I remember falling asleep on the couch. He must've put me up there.
Do I wake him or just slip out? I don't know. Maybe I'll just go back upstairs and wait for him to wake up. Maybe I made a big mistake by staying.
"Oh, good morning, Abby." I hear a groggy, deep voice say from behind me. I turn around and see Dan rubbing his eyes with his knuckles. Then he grins up at me. Okay, maybe this wasn't so bad a thing after all.
He sits up and stretches. His hair surrounds his head like big, fluffy halo. He gets to his feet.
"I put you upstairs last night. It's my own fault I was down here last night. I've been meaning to set up the spare room."
"I actually thought you were beside me when I woke up." I say.
"Oh, did you?" He grins.
"Yeah, it was just pillows." Part of me wishes it was actually him.
He studies my face for a long moment, stepping forward. He closes in the remaining space between us. "Why do you look so disappointed?" He whispers.
Is it that obvious? "What makes you think I'm disappointed?"
"I can just tell."
Before I can deny it, he grabs my hands, pulling me close to him.
"You know, I find you sexy, too."
I am surprised. "You... do?"
"Yes. Ever since you started working in my classroom. There was just something about the way you walked in, in those tight jeans, that made my jaw just drop.
"But, there was more than that." His hands wrap around my waist. "You are intelligent and you work so well with kids, and I find both of those things sexy as well."
He brings his face closer to mine. "Can I kiss you?"
My eyes widen.