Cookie Monster

"Danny?" I call as I walk through the unfamiliar building. It's a new place that he's recording in and I've already gotten lost. Of course. And I can't find Danny anywhere.
I come to a corner and before I round it, something jumps out, screaming at me. I scream as I jump back.
Then I hear Danny's laughter. I look up, seeing him in a ridiculous cookie costume, socks, and a white head band. "Hiya!" He says as he takes a Ninja stance. "Got you."
I feel a rush of anger and I push him lightly. "You dick! That's not funny! You scared me!"
"That was the point." He says.
I press my hand on my chest, over my pounding heart. "Ugh! Don't do that ever again!"
He just laughs at me as he pulls me into his arms. "I'm sorry, babe. I thought you'd be cool with it. I guess not."
"Just shutup." I mutter against the foam of his costume. "Why are you even wearing this thing anyway?"
He kisses the top of my head before he releases his hold on me.
"Isn't it obvious? I'm a Ninja cookie. You didn't hear or see me before I scared you because I've been practising my stealthiness. I see I don't have much to work on."
"A Ninja cookie? For what?"
"My new music video."
"So this is what they came up with? I thought you'd be scarier."
"Excuse me, woman? I am super terrifying. I mean, I scared you. Well, you're also a baby so that doesn't mean much."
I lightly punch him. "You're the baby."
"Eat a dick. I am not a baby. And I am scary. Just watch." He takes his Ninja stance again and he begins to make chopping motions with his hands. "Hiya! Hoooya!"
I can't help, but laugh at how ridiculous he looks.
"You are supposed to be afraid. Not amused." He pouts.
"You're dressed up as a giant cookie. Come on. You look hilarious."
"Well, I like it."
"You are as scary as Cookie Monster. You're more cute than you are scary."
"Maybe they can make me look scarier."
"Good luck with that. Now, where is the recording room? I'm supposed to be there, but I don't even know where it is."
"It's just down the hall." He points out.
"Okay." I say and make my way down there, leaving Ninja cookie Danny to be stealthy at the end of the hall.