Tender Touches

Dan is leaning into the back of the couch, wrapped in a blanket. He decided to take up boxing to try to bulk up, since he wants to be muscular. But his exercise schedules are very long and tough. The harsh winter always leaves him coming back cold and sweaty after his runs. 
I kneel in front of him, gently unwrapping the fabric and tape from around his swollen knuckles. He peers down at me, watching me work. I set the wrappings aside and gently rub his hands, bringing warmth back into his cold fingers.
Then I grin as I begin to rub his thighs. "Want me to rub you down?"
He can obviously sense the suggestiveness of my question. He nods as he grins. "Yeah, hon. I'm sore."
I rub my hands against the outside of his thighs, feeling the heat seeping through his jeans against my palms. I move my hands, moving along his inner thighs.
I travel down his legs, stopping to untie pull his sneakers off his feet. I set them aside before I begin to gently rub his arms.
"Want a back rub?" I whisper, leaning towards him.
He nods. I hop up slide behind him on the couch. I gently squeeze his shoulders, massaging the stiffness in his joints away. He sighs deeply, leaning forward, resting his face in his hands. He relaxes.
I run my hands along either side of his spine, applying pressure. He breathes deeply.
After a few more moments his body falls limp, his breathing deepening further.
"Are you asleep, hon?" I say softly.
"Almost..." He murmurs.
"If you lie down I'll get you a blanket."
"Okay..." His voice is expressionless, deep. He sounds exhausted. He's been waking up almost two hours earlier than usual, sometimes before 5 am. It's really taking a toll on him.
I climb off the couch, grabbing the fleecy blanket from the recliner across the room. When I turn back to him, I find him laying down, his eyes closed. I lay the blanket over him, leaning down and kissing his forehead.
"I'll have lunch ready whenever you wake up."
"I love you." He mutters, dozing off.
"I love you too, Dan."

Guess who's back from the dead ^•^
I'm sorry this is so short. I'm trying to navigate away from cheesy, cliché fan fiction. I'm trying new stuff.
Also, this scene was inspired from one of the Rocky movies. Either the first or second.

I hope you liked it!
More updates coming soon 😘😘
Love you