Mr. Cutie

"Call me Mr. Sexbang." Danny announces, his voice loud and demanding. "I'm evil, remember?"
"How does being called Mr. Sexbang make you more evil?" Brian asks, his voice muffled by his Ninja mask.
"Brian, mister implies that I'm of a higher rank than you. It demands respect. It makes me feel evil. Also, Mr. Sexbang has a nice ring to it."
"It should make you feel like a teacher. Not evil."
"Aren't teachers evil?"
"No, and neither are you."
"Eat a dick, Brian." Danny says and they both start laughing.
"Guys, we have a music video to film." I remind them.
"Yeah, Danny. Listen to your girlfriend."
"Why don't you listen to my girlfriend, Brian? And just let me be the evil Mr. Sexbang!" He speaks through gritted teeth.
"Fine. You can be Mr. Sexbang." Brian sighs.
"Thank you." Danny smiles.
"Okay, Brian, Danny, are you-" I begin.
"That's Mr. Sexbang to you, woman."
"Okay, fine. Brian, Mr. Sexbang, are you guys ready?"
They nod. "Okay."
We begin to film. Immediately Danny puts a scowl on his face, but he can't hold it for long and he ends up grinning. No matter how evil he tries to be, he just ends up being cute. Although he does eventually get into the groove and he keeps the scowl for awhile.
After we finish filming for the day he walks over to me. "How was I? Wasn't I so evil?"
"Danny, to be-"
"Ahem."
"Mr. Sexbang," He grins as I say it. "You were evil at the end, but at the beginning you were just so cute. I think I'll call you Mr. Cutie. Mr. Sexbang just doesn't seem to fit."
"I was cute? How?" He grins in his cute way.
"That, right there," I say, pointing to his face. "That's how you're being cute."
"What? With my face?"
"Exactly. See, you're catching on now."
He just grins wider. Someone calls for me. "I gotta go. See you later Mr. Cutie."
"Hey! I still want to be called Mr. Sexbang!"
"Hey, Mr. Cutie." Brian says to him.
"No!" He cries.
I laugh to myself as I head back to finish working with the rest of the filming crew.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/0e74c507f8fa1c870fd022367166baa7/tumblr_nw6am8Euax1r38f5ko1_250.gif link to the gif