Post-Conventional Love

For freyaheart

Sorry it's so late! Hope you like it!! ^_^

I sit at my seat in the front row at the convention while other people file in around me. The place is going to be full tonight.
I am alone and two people I don't know sit on either side of me. They are in their own groups and don't take much notice of my existence.
After a little while and everyone is seated they play some videos for entertainment. Finally, Dan and Arin come on stage. The whole crowd erupts into screams and cheers. It feels incredible to be part of an experience like this.
I watch Dan and Arin as they prance about, greeting everyone here tonight.
They take their seats at the front, taking to everyone in the crowd. I peer up at Dan. He's my favourite Grump and I find him so incredibly attractive. He has such an effect on most fans, both sexes, straight and homosexual alike.
I see him look into the crowd. His eyes scan across the front row, pausing when they land on me. I feel my cheeks grow warm and I look away.
The show they put on is so funny and I've never had so much fun.
After the show is done we file out of the theatre.
I leave and head to a bar down the street, deciding to end the night with a drink. There's a chill in the evening air. I zip my jacket up.
I duck into the dimly lit room. People are sitting at the bar and tables, drinking different alcoholic beverages and socializing.
I wander up to the bar and sit on a stool. The female bartender walks up.
"Hey, welcome to Farney's. What can I get you tonight?" She gives me a friendly smile.
"I'll have a beer, please." Better start off with something more gentle, even though I don't plan on getting wasted tonight.
As she slides the frosted, dark bottle across the wooden surface toward me, the door opens and I see a familiar puff of curly hair.
"Come on, dude." Dan says to Arin.
They walk over and sit in the barstools to my left. Dan sits right next to me.
"Oh, hey, sorry, I should've asked first. Are these taken?" Dan asks me.
It feels so surreal to actually be talking to them. I grin.
"Omigosh, hi guys! No they're open."
"We're you at the show tonight?" Arin asks me.
"Yes, I was. It was great and so funny. You guys are so good up there."
"Thanks!" Arin grins.
"Yeah, thank you. It's always nice to hear that we did alright." Dan adds.
"Believe me, it was amazing. I especially liked the part when you guys played Super Mario Maker. That game is always fun."
"God dammit, Ross..." Dan mutters. All three of us laugh.
The bartender takes their orders and we chat a little bit more about the show. As we finish our drinks, I decide I should head out. Dan slips to the bathroom for a few minutes, leaving me with Arin.
When he returns I ask them politely for a picture and autograph, which they graciously give me.
As I'm taking the picture with them, I feel Dan's hand side over my backside and into my pocket. He leaves something there. Then we depart.
I get in my car and reach into my back pocket. I pull out a crumpled receipt. It says, "Allgood Market: green tea, strawberries, chocolate chip ice cream". I flip it over and find a set of numbers and an address scrawled messily on it. It's the same address as the hotel I'm staying at. His room should be in the same hall as mine.
"Saw you in the crowd tonight and I knew I couldn't let you leave without saying that you're beautiful. I like you. Come to my hotel room tonight to continue our "conversation" ;)"
I feel my jaw drop. When he says conversation does he mean... sex? I don't know how many times I'd imagined intercourse with Dan. More times than I can remember.
I drive to the hotel and go up to my room. I shower, dressing in my Vitoria's Secret thong and bra. I put on a white T-shirt and leggings. I brush hair, teeth, and put on some mascara.
I sneak out, finding his room. I knock. He responds a moment later, grinning ad he sees me.
"Hey, Kate. It's good to see you. Even though I just saw you. Come in." He steps aside, allowing me into his room. "You didn't bring anything?" He questions, referring to lack of bags, or even shoes.
"No, my room is just down the hall."
"Oh really? Awesome."
He sits on the edge of his bed, patting beside him for me to sit. I take a seat.
"If I had known that you were right there I wouldn't have bothered with a note. I was crossing the line with it, was I?" He asks with concern.
"No, Dan. Not at all. Now, I wasn't entirely sure what you meant with your last sentence." I say, though now my suspicions are proven correct. I use a teasing tone.
"Oh, really? Perhaps you'd... like me to show you?"
"I would like that very much." I grin.
He leans in toward me, pausing when his lips hover above mine. "Can I kiss you?" He breathes.
Instead of answering I close in the remaining space, pressing my lips on his. 
I reach up, wrapping my arms around his neck.
His kiss is surprisingly rough already and it makes me want him more.
His hands wrap around my waist, pulling me into his lap. My eyes widen as I feel his arousal underneath me. Holy shit...
He runs his hands over my thighs.
His tongue slips into my mouth as I tangle my fingers in his soft curls.
After a few moments he lies me on my back over the pillows, crawling over top of me. He rests on his hands and knees, keeping his weight off of me.
After a few moments of pure bliss he sits back, pulling off his shirt. Then he reaches down, grabbing onto the waist band of my pants.
I help him pull my pants off, tossing them aside, before he yanks my T-shirt off, adding it to the floor. He leans back in to kiss me again.
The kiss grows more passionate the more we take off.
I reach down, fumbling over his belt and button on his jeans. Then he slides them off, his boxers following soon after.
"Shit..." He sighs as he takes in the full sight of my body in the lacy black lingerie pieces. "As beautiful as these are, they need to come off." He pulls off my underwear and I remove my bra.
He reaches into the nightstand drawer, pulling out a silver square. He opens it, sliding the condom on his fully erected manhood. I heard him mention the size of it once in an episode of Game Grumps (7 3/4 inches), but it looks so much bigger than I ever imagined. Fuck, will he even fit?
He crawls back over me, kissing me again. His hand slides down my body and between my legs. He gently rubs my groin with his long fingers. One of them slips into my entrance. 
"Holy fuck, you're so wet." He breathes.
He adds another finger, pumping gently. I moan as he presses his lips onto the sensitive flesh on the base of my throat. His breath washes over my skin, giving me goosebumps.
He pulls his fingers out and he reaches down. I feel him position his cock at my entrance.
"Are you ready, Kate?" He asks softly.
"Yes."
I sigh deeply as he enters my narrow space, feeling him slide into me all the way. He waits a moment, allowing me to adjust before he slides out and pushes back into me. He starts off slow, but his thrusts gradually increase in speed and strength.
"You feel so good, baby girl." He moans.
His eyes lock with mine, holding my gaze hostage. And every thrust brings a more intense euphoric rush.
As my breathing begins to get heavier, he reaches down, grabbing onto my leg, pulling it over his shoulder. When he enters me this time, he hits the right spot with great force, and I let out a loud cry.
"D-Dan..." I moan loudly and I bite my lips hard. Every time he thrusts, an intense euphoric rush washes over me. In little time I near my climax.
My stomach muscles tighten and I know I'm nearly there.
"Kate..." He moans as I rake my nails over his back. He ducks his head, pressing his lips onto my sweet spot and he gently nips at an untouched part of my neck. When I know he's left a mark, he pulls back, and he thrusts  as hard as he can.
The sounds of the headboard hitting the wall and our cries fill the room. I hold on.
"Dan," I pant hard. "I'm c-close..."
"Almost..." he sighs, his eye lids fluttering.
My toes curl down into the mattress. My back arches. I tilt my head back and my back arches as my nails dig into his flesh. His thrusts get sloppier.
When I don't think I can hold on any longer, his thrusts pause for a second and we both climax. I cry his name loudly, not caring who hears, and he shouts my name, ending with a long string of profanities. He thrusts a few more times as we ride our highs down before he collapses on me, both of us trembling and gasping for breath.
I feel so spent, my eyelids begin to droop. What if he wants me to leave? I sit up.
"What're you doing, hon?" He asks.
"I'm just not sure if I should leave or stay." I say quietly.
"I'd like you to stay, Kate. Please don't go."
I smile as I lie back down beside him. "I want to stay, too."
He wraps his arms around me, holding me close. And we fall asleep in each other's embrace.

The next morning when we wake up, we go to pack our things. It's time for us to leave.
I carry my bag out of my room, seeing Dan and Arin also packed and ready to go.
I go over to say goodbye. Arin hugs me. "I'm guessing I'll be saying more of you." He says simply.
I give him a quizzical look, but he doesn't elaborate.
Dan hugs me tight.
"If you're ever in the Pittsburgh area again, give me a shout."
"I most certainly will." He gives me a kiss on the cheek.
Arin leaves us and he heads down to exit the hotel.
"What did Arin mean by-" I begin.
"He overheard us. Apparently so did the majority of the people on this floor." His cheeks grow pink.
"Oh well. I'm just glad they knew those were cries of pleasure and not pain."
Just then, a woman in a white bathrobe exits her hotel room, gives us a glare and quickly returns the way she came.
"Well, shit." I say.